Where to get cheap but and affordable domains

Discussion in Misc & Others started by lindbergh • May 31, 2014.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My web host provider also provides .com and .net domains at $14.95 per year. I'm able to afford that price but I'm looking for alternatives. I'm already being sucked dry per month from my hosting needs. I need to cut on costs as much as possible. Do you know where I could get cheap .com and .net domains?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've been looking around the net for the best domain registrar and from my research I know that for those who intend to use their domain names for a long time, Namecheap is probably the best registrar. Registering your domain name with them will cost you $10.69 [per year].

Most of the other registrars will charge you $14.99 per year.

3. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    I think the price is standard across many domain name providers. Those that are cheap or probably free come with a lot of restrictions such as someone will probably be using your traffic to earn money from it. I would say that you stick to it provided they are offering some quality services to you.

4. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    A newbie to a company can sometimes find good deals on .com and possibly other domains. In fact, there might even be sales for people who are old customers. In order to find these deals, simply look around internet marketing forums and type in the appropriate search engine terms.