Where to purchase cheap sterling silver jewelry?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by thelovelyone0 • Feb 20, 2013.

1. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I have recently changed my style, and no long have interest in costume jewelry. I don't know what sparked the change but I am glad it happen. I have been shopping for costume jewelry my entire life, and I know of all of the stores that sell them. When it comes to shopping for studs, and sterling silver jewelry, I have no idea of where to look. Do any of guys know of different stores that sells jewelry such as this for a great price, besides Walmart?

2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    JC Penney has some great sterling silver earrings. I just bought some last spring. I got a pair for around $18 and wore them out to a cocktail party. I am also sick of my costume jewelry. I just feel like I outgrew it now that I am older. Some pieces are still fun and I could see myself wearing a few with a couple of outfits, but now I feel like I am ready for grown up jewelry!

3. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    My feelings exactly! Thanks for the information, I will definitely check that place out. I can't believe I forgot all about JC Penny. I guess I will just search almost every store in the mall that's similar to JC Penny because they would probably have nice jewelry. $18 isn't that bad if it's a nice piece of jewelry. Hopefully I will find something around that price when I go shopping. Some of the nicer jewelry that I would wear at Walmart costs around $60, definitely not going there. Moreover, I concur about still wearing costume jewelry for certain events. I think that's probably what they were meant for, and I was over doing it by wearing them everyday.

4. bethj

bethjNew Member

Threads:
    You may want to look around online - there are some really cool places you can get very nice jewelry -- I found a great site called LivetoEmbellish.com -- that is where I get a lot of my own unique pieces.

5. marcfreund636

marcfreund636New Member

Threads:
    Hi guys!
    I am new to this forum.. I have a better store for online Silver jewellery..It's a trust worthy site.. " ice.com " But the one thing whenever you purchasing online jewellery never use PayPal not only for this site. It takes just once to be a victim. Use your Credit Card, always.

6. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I would recommend to search all the amazon stores as well as Macy's. when you sign up for those websites they usually offer from 10-20% off your first purchase and so this is something that can save you so much because the prices are already reduced to begin with.
    I would also recommend checking out thrift stores.

7. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You could try Argento. Argento stocks affordable jewellery and they have lots of discount codes and special offers if you look online. I think they also offer free delivery and returns, another nice bonus when you are looking to cut costs.