Where was your favorite travel experience?

Discussion in Travel started by PurpleWasabi • Jul 31, 2012.

1. footballtim

footballtimActive Member

Threads:
    I have seen Italy on TV, but never been there. My favorite travel experience would have to be Holland. I went there in late March of 2009 with a traveling band. It was so much greener than where I was living at the time which was Colorado. The week I was there it was unusually dry, but it rained a lot right before I got there. The other thing I liked about Holland is that the people were very nice there.

2. supergirl

supergirlMember

Threads:
    Cruises sound like an interesting option. I recenty went on a four hour ferry trip and realised it wasn't as bad as I was expecting, and that maybe I have been missing out by limiting myself from even looking into going on a cruise. I bet it's great going to multiple destinations and I bet you make great friends on your trip.

3. hsandez

hsandezNew Member

Threads:
    I once took a road trip with three friends through Portugal and Southern Spain. It was during Easter week so everyone was on vacation and we had such an interesting time. At first I wasn't too interested in visiting Portugal but then once there I really fell in love with it and can't wait to go back. From there we visited to Seville, Cadiz, Algeciras, Granada, Cordoba and Madrid. We had such a blast and the Spanish Southern Coast that hugs the Mediterranean is just an awesome drive. This part of the country is called Andalucía and deserves a visit.

4. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite traveling experience would be going to Paris. I feel that it is every girls dream to go to Paris or London. I enjoy design and fashion so therefore this was the perfect trip and favorite place for me. I enjoyed traveling here because I knew I would love the European lifestyle and I ended up loving it even more. Therefore I would recommend this travel location to anybody.

5. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    I have enjoyed going on cruises, whereever the destination has been, I have had such a good time. It is truly like a fantasy land onboard.

6. vk kapoor

vk kapoorMember

Threads:
    On my first trip to Europe (summer, 1976) with a backpack and Eurail pass, my friends and I were stranded at a train station in a little town outside Malmo, Sweden. Having taken some bum advice from a fellow on the ferry from Copenhagen, we got to this little town at 10 p.m. with no trains departing to anywhere until the next day and no hotels whatsoever. We were prepared to sleep in the station and had decided to head north to a lake and a town called Karlstad. We literally closed our eyes and pointed to a random spot on the map. We were tired of the major metropolitan cities and wanted something different.

7. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    My first time in London was great since the city is what I have been dreaming off since I was a kid. We also had a nice time in SG. I guess, youll enjoy the place if you have someone to enjoy it and if you are adventurous enough to explore a place.