Where Will You Do Most Of Your Christmas Shopping?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by olorien • Nov 10, 2012.

1. Chsiung

ChsiungNew Member

Threads:
    I am personally going to do most of my shopping online. This is because I would rather browse around with ease instead of waiting in a line for hours in a store. Shopping at a store during holidays is just not worth the amount of time to wait in line and all the pushing of people in lines. With online you just get it shipped which I think is easier. Though it does depend on what the item is too. If the item is maybe shoes maybe it won't be as big as a clothing store since it is just on one specific item shoes. But I think maybe 90% of my shopping will be online and 10% in a store.

2. GSBryce

GSBryceMember

Threads:
    I tend to do most of my shopping at Target, particularly on their website. I have a Target Credit Card, so I get free shipping on all my orders, along with 5% discount. They have just about everythign you could image and the prices are so darn cheap you can get a whole lot of stuff for not a a lot of money. I also utilize their List function to make my own Christmas list to send to family members.

3. soulglazed

soulglazedMember

Threads:
    Amazon, Target, Newegg & Best Buy. They usually have the best deals and as you'd imagine, ones that I like very much :p

4. celltown

celltownNew Member

Threads:
    i`ll Most of my shopping on Dec 24 @ Wallmart lol

5. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I've done most of my Christmas shopping on Drugstore.com because they have free shipping on all orders above $25. Plus, shopped on Amazon.com because of their awesome low prices.

6. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    I've done most of my shopping. Just need a few small items which I'll probably get from amazon and have them delivered. Can't be chewed with the packed out town.

7. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I did all of my shopping online. Shopping online is easy. I now have to wait a few days for the items to be delivered. I was expecting one of the items to be here already and I'm a little worried about whether it will turn up but it should be fine.

8. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Well I'm an amazon freak myself...especially, as you said, having prime makes it an even better place to do a lot of the shopping. The rest of it I'll probably do mainly around here. Target and believe it or not K-mart actually has some decent stuff, sometimes. Also, I try to shop around and price things a good bit, too, so if there's a really good deal at somewhere I don't typically shop much at I'll still consider it.

9. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    Most of my Xmas shopping is already done. The bulk of it was finished during black Friday. I went out to a couple of stores. But I mostly ordered things off stores like Amazon online.

10. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I will not be doing any Christmas shopping this year. If I decide I want to give someone a gift I will just give them make something that I made myself. I don't want anyone to shop for me either. I have more than enough stuff as it is and not enough space to store it all. I am constantly trying to reduce the clutter and really don't need anything new.

11. alreenaw

alreenawMember

Threads:
    I will probably do most of my Christmas shopping online. It is way more convenient. I also have to buy presents for family that doesn't live close to me. So, shopping online is easier because I can just ship the items straight to them.

12. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    Interesting perspective. A Christmas holiday without Christmas Shopping! Won't you feel left out?

13. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'll probably do a combination of ebay and Amazon because there are good deals to be found at both places. I don't really do offline Christmas shopping because the items at local stores aren't unique like the odd stuff you can find on eBay, and offline shopping involves crowds, lines and walking around a noisy mall. I'd rather just shop comfortably at home.

14. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    Online of course. Since it's Christmas there's going to be a lot on sale and just the fact that you don't have to wait in line and just fight your way through the crowds at the malls is a big plus.

15. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon, Amazon and more Amazon. The prices are almost always better than other competitors and I also get to take advantage of the Amazon Prime 2-day shipping, which helps reduce some of the costs. There's always a wider selection of items to choose from, which doesn't hurt. It's also nice that I don't have to spend hours at all sort of different stores looking for gifts and trying to beat the rush of Christmas shoppers.

Only if a product isn't on Amazon will I go to a store and look for it.

16. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I will probably do most of my Christmas shopping online. I have to ship nearly all my gifts, so first of all I have to get things that ship well. Sadly that rules out most of the things I would be interested in that are sold at the local craft fairs and bazaars, they are just too fragile or perishable. Last year I got a great deal on the Body Shop website and was able to get all my family lovely scented bath products and lotions that they all really enjoyed. I may do that again this year, or I may possibly find another site with something a little different that I hope they will like.

17. Danyel72

Danyel72Active Member

Threads:
    I will be doing most of my holiday shopping online. Last year it was so much easier, especially because most stores run online specials with free shipping. I always feel better about that. :) I do shop mostly at Amazon but I follow a website called Bradsdeals. I follow it almost everyday and get some great holiday deals that way too. The site basically lists deals from just about every store you can imagine. I guess as I have gotten older I just don't like the crowded stores and malls as much. I always have the kids with me so it is hard to shop with them which is understandable. :) I love to online shop later at night when the kids are in bed. Best time and very productive! :)

18. JoshPosh

JoshPoshBanned

Threads:

I get my shopping done with ebay. Lots of deals and I can get everyone something in one sitting. No long lines, no parking stall hunting. Just me and the computer for an hour. Done.

19. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think I will shop both online and offline, although right now I am actually starting to buy things that are on sale online at Ebay, they can be pretty cheap when it's done through bidding. You can save as much as 50% as compared to the actual price.

20. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'll take care of the majority of my Christmas shopping online because I can get the best prices, and there are more cashback opportunities. I already get cash back from my debit card on signature purchases (yes, my debit card), so I'll look around for deals to stack on top of that. If I can get 15 to 20% of my purchases back in cash, then I'm not going to complain about having to wait for items to come via UPS or USPS.