Where would I start with coupons?

Discussion in Coupons started by Lostvalleyguy • Mar 6, 2014.

1. Lostvalleyguy

LostvalleyguyActive Member

Threads:
    I see the shows about these crazy coupon people, but I rarely if ever see coupons. On the occasions that I do see them they are for items I don't use, like cat food. If I were to try to save money by using coupons, where is a good source and is it possible to avoid getting coupons that are for unneeded products? (BTW in Canada not the US here).

2. Gmac9100

Gmac9100Active Member

Threads:
    The best starting reference would be to search Google. You should also change the search setting to "Past Week" So that you get the freshest results. Coupons can expire fast. usually whatever company is offering the coupon will let you print it out, and use it just like a coupon you would find in a catalog.

3. DebValentine

DebValentineNew Member

Threads:
    Manufactures coupons are very helpful, so you are not limited to a certain store. Also, coupon websites can be helpful as well, searching for them isn't hard. Your best bet is probably your local paper as well, they tend to have manufactures coupons for lots of things that are local.

4. tinyfang

tinyfangMember

Threads:
    Lostvalleyguy, you don't happen to live in Richmond do you? That avatar you have looks like the sewage pipe near Iona Beach. ^_^

As for coupon sites, I suggest DontPayFull.com . They are pretty good. A lot of online coupon sites just bring you around in circles. Also, before I buy anything online, I would normally search: "StoreName coupons" This method normally help me save about 15% to 20%. So it's a good idea to make that a habit.