Where would you love to travel to?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by firelily99 • Mar 6, 2014.

1. firelily99

firelily99New Member

Threads:
    Do you like to travel? If you do list you top five fantasy destinations that you would love to travel to.

2. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    I do like to travel. I have traveled around north western Europe staying in Germany, France, Belgium and The, Netherlands. I've also been to Scotland. My ideal location is Ireland as I have never been, but have always wanted to go. The scenery is very nice and given it's low population density much of the countryside is unspoilt.

3. Cara18

Cara18Member

Threads:
    If I could travel to five places I would visit Hawaii, France, Europe, Africa, and Jamaica. Where I am now it is really cold so I would love to go anywhere warm. I really want to go to Hawaii and France. Thy are my top two places to visit before I die.

4. samjane

samjaneNew Member

Threads:
    I would love to travel different corners of the world but if I were to ask where my priority places are, I would pick Egypt, Paris, Greece, Caribbean and Hawaii. My ultimate travel dream is riding the Virgin Galactic and reach space.

5. Ionel

IonelNew Member

Threads:
    I'd love to travel to Australia again. I've already visited Brisbane in the summer of 2012 and it was definitely the best experience I've ever had. The cities were clean, the natural heritage was varied and everybody was smiling!

6. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I want to go to Greece. While I was in the neighborhood I would love to visit Italy too. As to less "tourist" type but more adventure, I would have to say Alaska or Australia.

7. Judia

JudiaNew Member

Threads:
    Hawaii, Thailand, Korea and many other places. If I have enough money, I want to travel the world.

8. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My first city would be Paris, I would also like to visit Rome and Greece would also be a few nice places to visit. In the states I would like to visit New York City at some time. And then go to the west coast to visit San Fran., a beautiful city.

9. postergirl

postergirlMember

Threads:
    My top five travel destinations are:
    Bora - Bora
    Thailand
    Scotland
    Africa
    New Zealand
    I love travelling! I have been to Hawaii, Mexico and Dominican Republic. Can't get enought travel! These 5 destinations are on my Bucket List!

10. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never had the money for international travel, but if i did, my daughter and I would want to go to Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Santorini ,Greece and Ibiza, Spain.

11. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    I'd like to go to Japan, South Korea, Iceland, Australia, and Spain. I'd pretty much go anywhere these days! I haven't been on a big trip in a while. I hope to go on one next year after saving a bit.

12. spacetimecontinuum

spacetimecontinuumMember

Threads:
    I've already done a good chunk of Europe. Where I would like to go is New Zealand or Tasmania, however, I know there is no way on God's Green Earth I could handle the flight! I get twitchy and irritable on a plane after 6 hours, there is NO WAY I could handle a 24 hour flight unless I was knocked out with some industrial strength anesthesia. The only way I'm going to see that part of the planet, is if I go by sea, even if it takes a week, at least one gets to get off at different ports and such, so it would break-up the hideousness of the journey.

13. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    Can anyone give me a list of some of the things I should try out if I go to Italy? I've been looking into traveling there a lot recently and would like to plan my trip around some of the must see destinations there. Definitely would appreciate any advice you guys could give me. Thanks in advance for your help.

14. owesem75

owesem75Active Member

Threads:
    I would like to travel to Turkey, Tunisa or Morroco and try their hammam bath. I heard it's refreshing and they really give you great massage. While these countries are found in northern Africa and Europe, the other two country would be in New Zealand or Japan.