Which Are The Best And Cheapest Brand Of Speakers?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by akiii123 • Feb 2, 2015.

1. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I am on a hunt for a good pair of speakers. But I am not really satisfied with the quality or price. The brand that I have in mind is Sony. But it is way too costly. Can you suggest any other brands?

2. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    What kind of speakers are looking for? If you're looking for a surround sound set then it's probably best to stick with the big guns like Sony or Bose but if you just want to something to amplify your sounds that sounds good enough you can probably get a set of small Creative speakers. I got one for my PC for only $20 and they sound good and balanced.

3. Metalhead

MetalheadNew Member

Threads:
    I don't recommend Bose. I got a Bose Cinemate system about a year or so back. It was at a bargain at a Bose outlet. A few days after that it simply quit working. I was using it for my TV sound by utilizing the simple TV outputs. It appeared to work OK, however I noticed that despite the fact that it clearly sounded better then my TV's own speakers, the Bose needed Bass and even lacked treble.
    I chose to disassemble them. What I found was a horrid condition of low quality of speakers and an inclination that Bose is a big scam.
    Next I disassembled the satellite speakers which give the mid range and treble. I was just as stunned to discover paper cones and its no reason they lacked treble.
    Perhaps not all of Bose product offering is as terrible as this. But I suggest steering clear of them, go with Sony. Cheap and durable.