Which Beverage Do You Prefer To Drink, Soda Or Juices?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by sidney • Feb 25, 2013.

1. AnonaMoss

AnonaMossActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a big fan old ice cold water. In fact, most of the time I only drink water with my meals. Aside from water, I love fresh juices. I used to juice a lot of homemade juices, but it can get quite expensive to be honest.

2. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    Freshly squeezed orange juice with the juicy bits is my favourite beverage!

3. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer water to juices and sodas, but if I were to choose, then I would go for sodas. I only drink sodas occasionally, for say a family gathering. I'm not very fond of coke though; if I were to choose between coke and Cplus, then I would definitely go for Cplus. I've always been addicted to Cplus as a child; I think it has something to do with the colour rather than the taste.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was always addicted to Diet Coke, I used to drink around 2 glasses or more every single day. It's been 4 months that I haven't even sipped diet coke or any other sodas, I just decided I had it with them and wasn't going to drink them anymore.
    So now I drink mostly water... and coffee to sustain my caffeine addiction before fulfilled by the Coke.
    But I do drink juices, specially at lunch on my work's restaurant. So between sodas and juices, I definitely stick to juices!