Which companies do you believe have the worst customer service?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Kevin128672 • May 21, 2014.

1. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    Ok, that sounds like a fair and better assessment. I cannot believe the way Paypal addresses the disputes. Similar to you, I have taken my time with disputes and provided them more than enough evidence and they simply dismissed it. Honestly I don't even think they took the time to review it. It's frustrating for all parties involved. I don't ever mind taking responsibility for mistakes, but I think we all deserve to get what we pay for and to be fairly refunded/compensated if items we receive do not meet our expectations.

2. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes. Granted I didn't have cold hard evidence against them not doing what they did. What made PayPal reject me was they held up their end of the bargain in the contract and also that it was a digital service. However, I had seen plenty of signs that they were a scam and PayPal just wasn't hearing it. It's difficult enough for me to talk on the phone but answering their call about how they rejected my dispute was one of the worst experiences I've ever had to go through. The man had such a cold vibe to him. He told me I had to continue working with them for 6 months if that is what they said and only then I can reopen the dispute.

3. Aquila

AquilaBanned

Threads:
    Having the right management is very important and in the same way we can get to have a lot when its about understanding all the needs.If the costumer gets the right outcome from the company surely there are ways for them to grow in the right way.

4. Sunshine

SunshineActive Member

Threads:
    Walmart hands down has the worst customer service for a retail store. Then every cable/telephone company, it doesn't matter who they are, verizon, comcast, etc. They are all call center folks who must be taught how to confuse customers and fend off complaints. Oh and Virgin Mobile - another horrendous company. Ikea also turns very cold as soon as you want to return something.