Which facial moisturizer do you use?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Kaybee517 • Nov 28, 2012.

1. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I have oily combination skin and I used to use Clean a Clear Daily Oil Moisturizer however I think it's time for a change. I need a good moisturizer for oily skin but that's also gentle and effective. Can you recommend any lotions?

2. retnam

retnamMember

Threads:
    I don't have oily skin, but one of the best moisturizers I've used is the Green Tea Moisturizer from Proactiv. I hated the rest of the line but the lotion is great. It's very light and my skin stays soft all day. It also plays nice with my primer and makeup.

3. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I have combination skin and I've been using a Derma E moisturizer with green tea and vitamin e & a. I haven't been using it long enough to really be able to review it. But I love that it is a more natural and organic product.

4. dhrynio

dhrynioMember

Threads:
    I have been using Oil of Olay Essentials Complete for years and I get compliments all the time. I am 39 and am always told I still look 25!

5. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I use Oil of Olay for my skin and I also use almond oil. Mix the almond oil with the oil of olay and that should do the trick for moisturizing yor skin. I know that it keeps my skin nice and soft and I have no wrinkles yet, and I am not looking forward to them either.