Which Fat Or Oil Do You Use To Cook Your Food?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by remnant • Jul 24, 2016.

1. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    We use either coconut oil or palm oil for most fried dishes. These are the cheapest cooking oil products in the local market. Palm oil is the cheaper alternative. For some specialty dishes, I would sprinkle sesame oil. I've never used olive oil or canola oil on a regular basis because it just isn't practical. I only get to use/buy them if they're on buy 1 take 1 promo or when they come free with a product purchase. We start cooking most dishes with oil because it adds more flavor to the food. In some dishes, like stir-fried veggies, we usually start off with butter.

2. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    We use vegetable oil most of the time even though it's more expensive compared to regular cooking oil. I haven't used Olive oil or Sesame oil as of yet since they are costly compared to vegetable oil. The difference between vegetable oil and regular cooking oil is that we can reuse vegetable oil a few times since it won't be much darker once used compared to the regular cooking oil. So even if it's somewhat pricey, I think we can save more from using it.

3. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    I use olive oil for most of my cooking and nothing else. Well, sometimes I might use some butter, but that's it. We are fortunate enough to have olive oil produced from our own olives, so we know the quality that they have, and that is also noticeable in the flavor. Nothing like natural products. ;)