Which is a famous city in india for the pure silk sarees?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by himali.jagma • May 18, 2013.

1. himali.jagma

himali.jagmaMember

Threads:
    My cousin wedding is in this November so i am planning to buy a silk saree for that so can you tell me which city is famous for it

2. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    That would depend on the kind of silk you want to buy. There are soft silks from Banaras which are light and easy to wear, then in the south you have Kanchipuram saris which are very expensive durable and heavy ( in terms of weight). These are kind of traditional south saris buy you do have some fantastic designs that are sober and trendy.

3. jitenrajput9

jitenrajput9New Member

Threads:
    Banaras is the best place in India where you will find the best quality silk saree. In India Banaras is only the place where silk sarees are producing and delivered not only in India but also world wide. You will be happy to see the gorgeous collections and also will have huge range in quality and cost as well. Today they are also available on the web from where you can shop. Best of luck for wedding shopping.

4. sachishah

sachishahMember

Threads:
    Banaras is more famous for silk sarres. But you can buy it from all cites. Because it's available now almost everywhere.

5. beach

beachNew Member

Threads:
    Delhi,Ambala, Jaipur, Mumbai a huge fashion dress. Both of location trendy outfit men and women.!