Which is the best online game code store?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by EdenSB • May 20, 2013.

1. EdenSB

EdenSBActive Member

Threads:
    My question is, which is the best online game code store? I'm referring to online stores where you can buy codes, that can be inserted into Steam or Origin, then you can get the game from there.

My vote would have to be for

They have a lot of particularly good offers. Things like 75% off aren't too uncommon to see on that website. They always deliver the codes very quickly and they have good customer service. I once actually e-mailed them to ask a question and they honestly replied that they didn't know the answer, which I respect. Then they went on to say that no-one in the office knew, but they'd chase up the game developer and ask them about it. They eventually got back to me with my answer.

2. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    Does Amazon count as an online game code store? If it is, then no doubt will I vote for it.

However, if it's not I've bought games from

before. They have a pretty nice interface, and usually have cheap games for discount. Other than GG, I think that the best would be GMG because of all the discounts they provide. They usually provide the most.