Which Is The Best Site To Verify The Credibility Of Online Stores?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by stagsonline • Jan 23, 2015.

1. stagsonline

stagsonlineNew Member

Threads:
    When it comes to online shopping, we all want the best deals available. However, with so many stores selling all kinds of products, sometimes selecting the best to do shopping becomes really tricky. This has been made worse by the number of new online stores all claiming to offer the best in terms of quality products, pricing and customer service. My question is? Is there any reliable site where I can verify the credibility of online stores and even get a list of the most trusted for what I want to buy?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There's no one site which one can say is the best review sites that will recommend the best online store. Even if there's one, since lots of online stores are reviewed, finding a review for a specific online store might be hard. You could start off on the site linked to below though:

But I'd suggest you make Google your friend if you seek numerous objective reviews. Suggested search query ["your keyword" reviews].

3. freeofcharge

freeofchargeNew Member

Threads:
    Believe it or not I find that Glassdoor is a really solid way to find out whether or not you should be doing business with a company. Glassdoor provides honest portrayals of what it's like to work for a company from the employee perspective. I find that often times those reviews shed light on how those companies tend to treat their customers.

I started using this website when I was looking for employment and it's rapidly turned into a resource that I use for nearly any information I'd like to dig up on a company.

4. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Another option is to check with the Better Business Bureau for negative reports filed against businesses. I find reviews from customers vary too much to base my decision on them. Of course the companies reputation is always good to look at, how long it has been established especially if it's online.

5. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I always go on the BBB website to see if there are any negative reviews. If the business doesn't have any reviews online then I do not buy from them.