Which Is The Best Touch Screen Laptop To Buy?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by clair02 • Sep 28, 2016.

1. clair02

clair02Member

Threads:
    I'm looking to get a new laptop, and I heard that there are some affordable touch screen laptops that I can choose from. Does anyone know which would be the best one to get for someone who works online and plays a lot of online games?

2. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    The only laptop I know which has a touch screen and is affordable is Dell Inspirion. It has a touch screen and costs less than $700. The laptop has 500 GB storage, thus you can install any numbers of games you want. I think this laptop will not disappoint you because it has good gaming graphics as well.

3. James-M

James-MMember

Threads:
    It depends solely on your preferences whether you are a gamer or a programmer or whether you love slim & sleek models or thick n beast performers !
    • For gamers : Razor Edge
    • For 360 degree bending : Lenovo Ideapad T series or Yoga series
    • For light and thin model : Microsoft Surface 3 Pro

4. luisalex96

luisalex96Member

Threads:
    Touchscreen boards are no more extended entirely saved for top of the line scratch pad — reasonable portable PCs are starting to highlight them frequently too.

Touchscreen portable workstations offer a blend of accommodation and adaptability that general note pads basically can't coordinate.

The XPS 15 by Dell is a top of the line Windows 10 tablet with shocking 15.6-inch 4K touchscreen, smooth aluminum body, and Intel's most recent processors. The last results in a dependable battery that can convey up to 10 hours on a solitary charge. On account of the modest bezels around its show, the XPS 15 looks littler than its screen estimate recommends.

5. pwarbi

pwarbiActive Member

Threads:
    When it comes to buying any laptops, I strongly recommend that you purchase one from the upper range of your budget. While there are a lot of cheaper deals around at the moment when it comes to touchscreen laptops, you'll find that they are only so cheap because they have had to cut back on the quality and while they might be good enough for occasional use, if yu are going to be using them for gaming especially you're better off with the more expensive, well know brands.