Which is the most useful piece of exercise equipment you have?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by maddie • Nov 7, 2012.

1. Jentry07

Jentry07New Member

Threads:
    I too think my cardio machine is my favorite! I value my weights and other things, but when traveling can find I can get body weight strength exercises in just as easily. I have a harder time getting cardio in, especially during winter, without my treadmill being there!

2. fredrick

fredrickNew Member

Threads:
    Do nothing but morning walk and running aroung the field.

3. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The most effective exercise equipment I have is my power rack as it facilitates so many different weight training exercises. I can pretty much do everything in my power rack. The power rack is the house of weight training, you can do all you need in there :D.

4. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    The most useful pieces of exercise equipment I have is the elliptical and treadmill. I normally do 30 minutes on the elliptical followed by 20 minutes on the treadmill. Both machines has helped me to lose 50 pounds. However, on the days I do not use the treadmill, I spend 60 minutes on the elliptical.

5. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I too have to say that my free weights and mat are my best tools for fitness. That along with my DVD player to play my workout routines are my best tools. The best part is it doesn't cost me a monthly gym membership fee.

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's a toss up between my running shoes and my computer. I wouldn't be able to run without a decent pair of running shoes. I use my computer to workout with videos on YouTube.

7. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a air stepper that I can use when I can not go out side due to the weather. It has been really cold out lately. It walks good once you build up your stamina it's like walking up hill all the way of a long walk.

8. lawboy22

lawboy22New Member

Threads:
    I really enjoy doing body weight exercises. If your knee problem is not too bad, you can probably find some great exercises to do that require no equipment, just good music!

9. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Body weight exercises are great because moving your body through space maximises neuromuscular activation. I own a garage gym but I still use body weight exercises in my routine because they are the best for building muscle.

10. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    Maddie, I think the elliptical is the equipment I most hate, lol. I guess because my first introduction to "formal" exercise was dance classes when I was a very little girl, I don't like any exercise equipment beyond a treadmill. I do find some value in those big inflated exercise balls and the half ones, but I think my most useful equipment for exercise is my own body.

11. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    i have a small room and i can't take any equipment at home so mostly i used these items at my friend's home,he have some usefull equipment

12. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    I seldom do exercise at home and have no exercise equipment. I prefer to do outdoor exercises.

13. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Treadmill. Even though i live on a apartment and that thing makes a lot of noise, it's the only thing i could get from a old friend. It works for most of the times, so i guess i couldn't complain much.

14. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    My most useful piece of equipment would have to be my ab rocket.
    I am not someone who wants to be a body builder but I am rather a person who knows exactly where I need to lose the extra weight. I got the ab rocket to target my stomach area and so far the results have been beyond amazing.
    I don't regret one penny of this investment.

15. marciana

marcianaMember

Threads:
    My threadmill! It has been with me for years, and it is still up and running in very good shape. I managed to keep it that way because I maintained it well. I am glad also that I was able to get a reputable brand on sale. That really saved me a lot of money, and in fact, if not for the sale, I won't really buy it since threadmills are found in gyms anyways. But really, it was a good buy and I am glad that it is still alive all these years. Now that I do not enroll in the gym anymore, I still manage to keep off the weight, thanks to my trusted threadmill.

16. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    Resistance bands are pretty good for an all over strength workout. And they're portable so if you're travelling with work or on a vacation, you can throw them in you suitcase and they take up virtually no room. I also like the treadmill, I can walk on a treadmill for hours and not get bored if I've got my ipod or a tv to watch.

17. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The most useful things I have is the ground lol. I don't use equipment, getting outside is all anyone needs.

18. Samules

SamulesNew Member

Threads:
    I would like to say that the most useful item of gym machine that I own are my loads. They are only 3 weight but when I integrate them with my exercise, they are definitely amazing!

#38May 18, 2013
    Last edited: May 18, 2013
  19. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    The exercise machine that I use to workout, is my punching bag... This is the best exercise machine you can get because you can build your body which will make you stronger and you can get rid of all the mental stress ;)... If there is another machine I would opt to use, would be treadmill. :)

#39May 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
  20. PhRoxy

PhRoxyNew Member

Threads:
    Just watch some exercise vids in youtube.. you can save a lot and do a lot better!