Which is Your Best Online Outlet?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by salinawilliam18 • Jan 7, 2014.

1. salinawilliam18

salinawilliam18New Member

Threads:
    Hi friends! I always found Amazon my best online store and generally I shop there. Which one is your???

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like both Amazon and eBay because they sell interesting items that you can't just walk into any store and buy. eBay especially has some weird stuff from around the world so I have fun browsing.

3. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    My best online outlet is eBay. I have been a member on eBay for almost 7 years . I like that I can find anything I need on there and its never to expensive. I like that I can choose my shipping options and have my items on time for when ever I need them. Its nothing that I cant find on ebay.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Amazon is really great, ebay, and for clothes and other stuff, Hautelook! This is a Nordstrom website that sells clothes, shoes, decor, makeup, beauty products, home products, etc. They will do a few sales at a time and they will usually last for only a couple of days. But I adore that website, and their customer service is absolutely outstanding.

5. kristinaw

kristinawNew Member

Threads:
    I love, love, love eBay. I can find new AND used items for great prices. I love the fact that it's an online outlet for every single category of shopping, not just clothing, or just electronics.

6. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    I guess it highly depends on my shopping needs. If you are doing a lot of online shopping though, and you don't have an

account, you need to open one now. Ebates tracks your purchases and gives you a percentage back when the payment goes through. During the Christmas holidays (black Friday / Cyber Monday time) they boost their cash back percentages across the board.

From this past Christmas alone I'm expecting a $60 rebate check, and that is all on purchases I would have made anyway. It is kind of like free money.

I am a stay at home mom of three, so most recently I've been doing all my kids back to school clothes shopping online. I can see everything when it is on sale, I can obviously get it done even when they are with me, and there are notoriously online coupon codes somewhere to save on shipping or the total price (Ebates lets you know of any that are active). So Osh Kosh, Carter's, and The Children's Place are probably my current favorites.