Which is your dream country to travel to?

Discussion in Travel started by 003 • May 6, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I would wanna go to France. I love the Romantic era of music and during the time, France was the host for it, the capital. That's where my favorite musicians lived and published some of their great works. The country, although I have not yet been there, holds a special place in my heart.

2. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I went to France several times a years with my schools. I really want to go to Malta as that is where my dad comes from and I absolutely love the culture. The country has been invaded more times than any other country I know and because of this it has a huge blend of different cultures that they have taken and created their own culture from. :)

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've heard rumors that Papua New Guinea is the wildest place on earth and that most of it is unexplored. That in a way gives it an allure of mystery which appeals to me.

I understand there are risks involved if you want to do the exploring yourself which probably is the reason why it's only a 'dream' destination for me.

4. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    Japan! And there I would love to visit Tokyo. Unfortunately the tickets alone cost a fortune even with discounts and proper planing. Maybe one day, when I'll do better financially I can walk the streets of Japan's capital. I love their culture, food and the people but for now watching videos, pictures and reading about them is all that I can do :( Damn you money!

5. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    I have already traveled around Europe and Middle East so my next wish would be to Visit America. There are so many places there that I want to visit for once. And I also would love to travel around Japan (when the sakura season arrives) and also Nepal. I have always wondered how Himalaya mountain really looks like when I'm right in front of it.

6. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have so many!! There are so much I dream of knowing in the world. I really want to go to places like Australia and New Zealand, visit several places in Europe I still didn't get to go to (like Italy, Ireland and Germany) get to know many cities in the US, even places in Africa. The one place I'm really looking forward to going next is Italy. I really want to go to Rome, Florence and Milan. Hopefully I will be able to travel there next year.

7. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I've always wanted to travel to Japan and probably live there. I've seen a lot of postcards form friends telling me that I should just go and live there. I would love to visit Fiji and Kyoto. I don't know man, Japan seems to be a nice place to live in, but not in the city I mean the countryside.

8. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I want to go to Japan! They have such beautiful structures, amazing technology, anime and so much more. I think that their country is just plain pretty! I plan to travel there at least once in the future with my boyfriend (hopefully then husband :)). I'll definitely visit Tokyo an all the main attractions there and definitely the gardens! Oh, I just can't wait for this! :)

9. DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReillyActive Member

Threads:
    Mine would have to be America :). I would love to see so many things in America. I would also love to travel to Rome with my husband and see the Colosseum and another things that Rome has to offer, but I have always loved many things about America. I am hoping to visit by the time I am 40 :)

10. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    I would wanna go to Switzerland because its mt dream to visit the Switzerland may be in October i will go to fulfill his dream and may be my family member also with me at that tour..

11. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I've always loved Japanese culture so I hope that one day I'll be able to travel to Japan. Whenever I see travel shows and J-Dramas I always thought that the scenery and landscapes are gorgeous and surreal. The country looks so peaceful, I recently watched a show that was filmed in Osaka and thought how nice to be able to live in such a beautiful place.

12. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I've always dreamed of going to Greece. Athens and Santorini to be precise. I am really into Greek mythology, so I want to visit the Parthenon and the other sites there where Gods were worshiped. I'm also very interested to visit Greece because this is the birthplace of democracy.

13. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've always wanted to go to japan but I heard it is crazy expensive there and that not many people know English so I'm hoping to gather up a good amount of savings first and maybe even learn a good amount of basic Japanese before I go so that I'd be able to have a much more comfortable vacation. Hopefully I will be able to accomplish this within the next few years and if I don't then I might just go anyway and settle with what I have.

14. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    There are too many.
    But if I have to pick just one, I might go with Croacia.
    The beaches are ridiculous. I've never seen anything like it. Maybe in Brazil...
    Their coin is really low value, so I would be like a millionaire there :D

2015 hopefully...

15. daren

darenMember

Threads:
    Many countries in my dream but most favorite is Thailand because i like beaches and in Thailand beaches are awesome for all the other i saw through the internet...

16. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    I have never been to France but my friends visited it many times. They told me a lot about its beauty, attractions and their experiences. I have a great wish to visit this country. Right now I am enjoying boston to washington dc tours. I am happy to see several places of Washington dc. Indeed it is a wonderful place.

17. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My dream country to travel to would have to be a country with beach and ocean. In Europe it's Greece and in other continents it would New Zealand, Hawaii or Mexico, not many countries can beat these ones. Only if I had money I would travel every single year, but unfortunately it's not the case.

18. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    Lol, I would have to agree with this as well. Most people would say someplace exotic like another country besides America. But I haven't done alot of traveling outside of my own country so I would actually like to just see more of America for now.

19. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    My dream country to travel to would most definitely be Canada. And when I mean travel to Canada, I mean, travel throughout the entire 9,984,670 km² of Canada, that's how much I love the country. Canada is heart and mindbogglingly beautiful. I have done research and to my mind, Sky walking on Mt. Nimbus is breath taking, and the Athabasca Falls is a glimpse of heaven on Earth. How can anyone resist going! as you can tell by the size, Canada is a very large country and so I will be able to experience a difference in weather and climate when there, some parts are cold as -63 degrees Celsius, which is -81.4 degrees Fahrenheit, the lowest recorded temperature to have ever been experienced in Canada and the highest ever record temperature is set at 45 degrees Celsius; which took place back in the 1930's, so it should be safe to say that I wouldn't experience that high a temperature should I go there. Because Canada boasts difference in weather and climate, it is almost natural for me to get involved in all the seasonal sports when there; skiing, golf, surfing, hiking... you name it! And last but not least, I want to see a flying fish!