Which is your favorite anti-aging cream/serum

Discussion in Product Reviews started by maddie • Sep 25, 2012.

1. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks Gina. I have been looking for these active ingredients online. I am yet to find something that could be shipped to me here. I am also checking if these active ingredients are locally available. All that I have found locally is for bulk orders. I will keep looking around for this stuff.
    I am sure that even if I do not get this stuff online others might benefit from this thread. Take care :)

2. RaymondLang

RaymondLangNew Member

Threads:
    the favorite anti aeging cream of mine is ponds age miracle as it is best for me and i have got very effective cure of wrinkles from this cream, so i would recommend all to have this cream for curing the problem of wrinkles

3. vjykmr89

vjykmr89Member

Threads:
    Olay gel eyecream is great moisturizing great puffiness.

also Biore eye cream smell nice not strong is super hydrating.

also neutrogena eye cream are super hydrating.

4. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I have tried the ponds age miracle and it is crappy. I would like to give neutrogena (not the eye gel but the anti-aging cream) a try. Thanks for the suggestions.
    @ sandooch OTC you say, I will look it up.
    I am still looking at active agents and reading up reviews for all suggestions. Thanks everyone.

5. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Great information. I like the Avon Anew product but have been looking for a eye cream, my eyes swellup due to allergies. I will be looking into getting a few of the items listed above.

6. HDHarper

HDHarperNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite anti-aging treatment for the face is buttermilk. Women have been using it for centuries to get rid of brown spots, clean pores and make the skin more elastic. It contains lactic acid. I use it in a warm bath and also apply the buttermilk directly to my face, with a washcloth, while I am in the bath.

7. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    Haha, I used to apply home made curd on my skin. I agree this was the traditional beauty treatment of women through the ages. I haven't done this in along time. Maybe I need to go back to it again. I use curd and a semolina as a body scrub. The skin feels silky soft and wonderful.Thanks for reminding me of this great natural treatment.

8. almari_011

almari_011Member

Threads:
    I've been using aloe vera mask every week and it really lives up to its reputation. It's a must have for your skin. Replenishes my skin whenever it's too dry plus it's cheap. I have a plant in my home and I just took one once in a while and get the paste. :) Sometimes I mix it with honey and the results are instant hydrated face. :)

9. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks almari, I use aloe vera gel. But I guess my skin needs more help. I am currently trying the Avon anew and it seems to help. However, I will be looking out for the active ingredients Gena mentioned.

10. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Argan oil is really good for your skin. My parents bought back some argan oil from the mountains in Morocco. I have been using it for a few weeks now and the dry skin on my scalp has completely disappeared. The only downside is that it is quite expensive.

11. judith

judithNew Member

Threads:
    nse

i made a fantastic experience with ageLoc and the galvanic! in case you want some more information just contact me [email protected]

12. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks Judith, I will surely consider ageloc, I read the reviews just now... does seem to work for most people . I appreciate that you have taken the time to respond.. I will check it out further and contact you if do have any questions... I have just invested quite a bit on the Avon products and do see a change... I will wait until these get over I guess.. Thank you all the same.

13. judith

judithNew Member

Threads:
    Hi Maddie, you are very welcome! I am glad that you're pleased with the avon-products but in case you would like to change... you know how to reach me! I'll be more than glad to help you!

14. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I really like Derma E moisturizers. I've recently been using the Green Tea & Vitamin A moisturizer from their line. It is a little pricier, but a really small amount goes a long way. The product is also natural & vegan. It is a little on the thick side though, but I don't mind it. It is an especially good one to wear in the summer, or whenever you've had a lot of sun exposure, because it contains a lot of protective qualities against the sun. I mostly use it for this reason.

15. bberneo

bberneoNew Member

Threads:
    Reply to Favorite

We have Favorited some great skin care products from markastore.com/ja/ website and are affordable too.

16. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Peter Thomas Roth Un-wrinkle Peel Pads are by far the best thing I've ever used. Seriously, search for reviews. You'll be hard pressed to find a bad one. If you do find a bad review, try to take into account the age of the reviewer, how long they used it and their skin type (it depends on your skin type how you go about using certain products). I've had melasma that vanished, acne scars, my forehead lines are almost completely gone, my 11s, my face is more refined and youthful.. I just can't say enough. you have to at least give it a shot, it's so worth it.

17. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    I use L'Occitane Serum and its very nice as well. Quite expensive but worth it. eversince I used it made me face more smooth.

18. themotleyshopper

themotleyshopperMember

Threads:
    JosieP - Thanks for the info on the peel pads. I have a Sephora gift certificate and was trying to figure out what I wanted. I was pretty impressed that the pads had 427 reviews and 5 out of 5 star ratings all around! I've used Arbonne, but like a previous posters stated, it's a pain to go through the representative. If I could order online without all the hassle and pressure, I would do it. I wonder if those direct sales companies know they're losing business by pressuring people?

Anywho... I'm going to try the peel pads :) I'll post my results after I've used them awhile.

19. Aida4

Aida4New Member

Threads:
    Unveil's anti-aging serum.. My skin has never looked better. It actually repaired my skin. I had redness under the surface of the skin, now that is gone.. I was starting to get crows feet, that is gone. My skin is even. Hydrated. Smoother and best of all it looks so much better. Definitely recommend it as part of an anti-aging routine.

20. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Olay as well, it's a great drugstore skincare brand. But my favorite brand for anti aging creams and serums is Kiehl's. I love how their products are fragance free, hypoallergenic, and their prices are not outrageously crazy. It's also a very reputable and traditional brand. I love their products!