which is your favorite fruit?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by marrykerry • Oct 24, 2012.

1. marrykerry

marrykerryNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite fruite is banana and Apple, how about you?

2. Mable01

Mable01New Member

Threads:
    Almost All fruits are my favorite but still I love mango the most and love the mango icecream like anything.

3. rajks

rajksNew Member

Threads:
    I like apple.(..)

4. iNg

iNgMember

Threads:

, it's beneficial in many ways and tastes good :p

5. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    ..I love bananas and pears as well as strawberries. I do like most fruits.

6. iRichard

iRichardMember

Threads:
    My favorite foods are bananas, apples, grapes, and mangos. Also, I think they are very healthy for you and they also taste delicious.

7. alc89

alc89Active Member

Threads:
    I generally love all fruits - the more in season and local, the more delicious, I think. I do love apples, though. So much! First, they are great raw - a great snack and a great source of fiber. I love eating one on the way to work or in between breakfast and lunch; it keeps me full, even though I know it's low calorie. Second, it's a great pie filler. I love apple pie. And third, there's just so many different ways to cook it - you can bake them, you can saute them, and you can incorporate it as a snack, part of an entree, or in a dessert. My personal favorite is using it every time I use onions and bacons! Great flavor!

8. Kam147

Kam147Member

Threads:
    I love most fruit, but my favorite is the date. They are rich and sweet (and good for you). My favorite all-day snack is a sandwich bag filled with a mixture of dates and walnuts. It's healthy, calorie-dense (which I need), and delicious. If you have never tried dates, I would encourage you to give them a try.

9. rollybooz

rollyboozActive Member

Threads:
    I generally eat all fruits as long as they are full of juice, healthy for me and awesomely sweet! However, the passion fruit has got to be my favourite fruit though I understand that it is not a really common favourite out there! I really love the sweet aroma of the fruit when it is perfectly ripe and the sweet and slightly sour taste of the seeds and juice within the fruit is great for eating directly or blended with ice for a refreshing drink during summer! They look really pretty too with their purplish to reddish exteriors when they are properly ripened.

10. FirstBaby2011

FirstBaby2011Active Member

Threads:
    I enjoy most fruits, but cantaloupe is my favorite right now. It seems to help with my acne, so this is the main reason I've been eating so much of it lately.

11. Blossom

BlossomActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, I didn't realize that cantaloupe helps with acne. I guess I'll do some research to see what vitamins they have. My favorite fruit is watermelon. I could eat it all day long everyday.

12. fishyfinz

fishyfinzMember

Threads:
    My favorite fruit is custard apple and watermelon. I also like kiwi, jackfruit and figs.

13. almari_011

almari_011Member

Threads:
    I have lots! Almost all fruits here I eat except for a few. But my favorite will be mango and buko. :) I love making mango/buko shakes in the summer specially! It's so refreshing and hydrating at the same time. :)

14. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    For me it would be bananas. One thing that I really like about this fruit is the nutrients is has and also you could buy it anywhere. :D It's cheap too!

15. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I also like most all fruits. I really like pomegranate right now. I also love all berries. In the summer we go pick blueberries and raspberries. They're so good fresh off the bush. We're just starting winter now, so the only things available are at the grocery and not near as good.

16. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    Durians for me. It's the king of fruits. I know that some people just cannot stand the smell but the taste is simply heavenly. The species I like best is the Long Stalk. Its flesh is very close to hill durian but thicker.

17. alc89

alc89Active Member

Threads:
    What a great fruit. Not only is it easily accessible, it's also very inexpensive. Eating them as a snack, eating it in a peanut butter and banana sandwich, using the fruit as the star ingredient in a dessert dish, or even frying them up like plantains... just a few ideas! The only bad thing is that I sometimes forget that I get bananas and they just get overripe so quickly and I have to toss them.

18. Ich bin Gia

Ich bin GiaMember

Threads:
    My favorite fruit hands down is a banana. They are delicious and filling. The second favorite fruit is pineapple, but sometimes good pineapples are hard to find in Canada. Additionally, I do eat seasonal fruits a lot such as mandarins and pomegranates this time of year.

19. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Watermelon, hands down! It's the most refreshing and sweetest fruit there is!

20. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I love a juicy watermelon, that is not to sweet but just right. I am lovin it right now and wish I had a nice piece of it. My other favorite is peaches, Georgia peach that is and I don't like the real sweet ones. This may be a shock to most but I always sprinkle salt on there and oh, how delicious. Do anyone else eat there fruit like that? I just love it that way and this is the way I had eaten it when I was a child.