Which is your favourite flower?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by himalipatel • Aug 8, 2013.

1. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    there are lots of flowers available like carnation, rose, lilies, orchid, tropical, sunflower and many more. I like a red rose flower among the all flowers. which is your favorite flower. And Do you know which florist have all kind of flowers and provides an international delivery also?

#1Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Daisies.. simple and pretty.

3. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite flower would have to be the peony. I just adore how gorgeous and big they are. They always have those colors where it looks like the flower is having that ombre effect because it starts from fuchsia and ends at baby pink shades.
    I am someone who can light up just from seeing a few peonies on my desktop.
    They are just too gorgeous.

4. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Maybe it's because my first home's garden was full of them, but i really like hydrangea. They really give the place a lot more charm and color.

5. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    I like the generic roses. They are beautiful, and the color of red on roses is amazing. Roses are great for everything as well. A date, a birthday present, or even a gift, roses are a great choice.

6. DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReillyActive Member

Threads:
    I must say Pink Roses are my favourite flower. I love them, they are so pretty.

7. jericjames10

jericjames10Member

Threads:
    What Your Favorite Flower Says About You :)

This may help you,

I like roses too, most especially the red one.

8. Katewon1

Katewon1Member

Threads:
    I would have to say that my favorite flower is also the red rose like so many others have said. However I do like so many kinds. Sunflowers are just so bright and cheery and look great in a bouquet. Big gerbera daisies are pretty too. A nice mixed bouquet is always such a beautiful gift to receive and makes a great centerpiece on a table.

9. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like orchids, bird of paradise, plumeria , hibiscus, cherry blossoms, pretty much anything Asian or tropical.
    I like plants that are exotic looking.

10. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    Over the I have had different favorites from daisies to orchids, but I honestly can not point to any one particular flower at this time that I love above all others. I guess the more time I spend in my garden and the more variety I encounter, there are just too many to be able to choose only one as a favorite.

11. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I live flowering cherry trees or sakura. They don't really grow in Florida but I love looking at photos of them growing in Japan. I have an anime poster with Inuyasha and Kagome walking under a flowering cherry tree.

12. kevin786

kevin786Member

Threads:
    i like Roses because it is symbol of love :)

13. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I guess I have to go with the generic and common roses, after all, they're all nice to look at and very romantic too.

14. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite flower is the deep purple lilac. They are small, but their fragrance is powerful and beautiful. My second favorite flower is the white calla lilly.

15. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Amaryllis and Orchids. Those are the prettiest ones to me. They also last a while, specially orchids. I love daisies and roses, but they will die on you pretty fast, specially since flowers don't really like me and die in a matter of days every time.

16. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I have not heard of an amaryllis. I will have to go find a picture of them.

17. BlackMage

BlackMageNew Member

Threads:
    I find that almost every type of flower has its own beauty. They are so beautiful and they smell great, they are absolutely amazing.I really like roses, tulips, poppies, daisies and many more. My grandma used to have Orchids all over her garden, whenever I see one I get a feeling of nostalgia.

18. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite flowers are tulips! I think the are so beautiful, and come in so many different colors!
    I also love daylilies and peonies... they are planted in my front yard and look so gorgeous in the summer!
    In the fall, I LOVE orange mums.

19. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite flower is the stargazer lilly. Gorgeous and very fragrant. As to florists, I used FTD franchises to deliver flowers to different parts of the country, but I found them expensive and not much for the money. I remember flowers I sent to my brothers wedding, I paid quite a lot and it was a tiny little basket. I guess the franchise fee must be high.

After that incident, I simply go on line and search in the town and look for a mom and pop smaller flower shop. I have had much better luck...and more flowers for the buck!

#19Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  20. fancy

fancyMember

Threads:
    Considerably I love any type of purple flower; just to say purple is a bright color. Considering that there are also different types of orchids I as well love their prettiness and dragonsnaps. Am not forgetting my favorite roses. Sincerely these flowers are beautiful, have different colors as well as having very gorgeous smell. Also all colors available have wide range of meanings.