Which is your favourite flower?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by himalipatel • Aug 8, 2013.

1. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite flower would Tulips because they are beautiful and smell good. I have always like the color of Tulips, and each color represents a different mood. I have a friend who also likes Tulips because they last for a long time without drying out. Another flower I also like is Sunflower. It's pretty and looks like the sun, which makes me feel happy.

2. daleo717

daleo717Member

Threads:
    Some of my favorite flowers to receive are roses and carnations. A mix of pink roses and white carnations is wonderful. I also love a red rose with white babies breath. This is very romantic to receive a single red rose with babies breath. I would rather receive fresh cut flowers over a plant. But once I received a minature rose bush and I planted it in the backyard and was very nice as it grew and bloomed over the summer.

3. Ruth B.

Ruth B.Active Member

Threads:
    I have many favorite flowers listed here. I really LOVE gladiolas. I love how some flowers come out in layers like that. Since they are a bulb, I don't really grow them. I really do need to work more with bulbed flowers and plants as they are some of the most I enjoy to look at but haven't grown much.