Which Microsoft OS Is Your Favorite One And Why?

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by sidney • Dec 13, 2013.

1. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    Windows 7, I really have no idea whether I'll upgrade in the future. Windows 7 does everything I do just fine, I really don't see any reason or need to upgrade to Windows 8 so we'll see for now.

2. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    My favourite is Windows 7, however I am slowly warming to Windows 8. Been trialing it for my company for the last week and I am starting to see some positives behind it, rather than just thinking it's a tablet-liked OS

3. pahagwl

pahagwlActive Member

Threads:
    I have been using windows 7 for about a couple of years and I have to say that its the best OS which I have ever used. It has a very good GUI and is very easy to use and operate. It is used by a lot of people around the world, so applications for it are readily and easily available.

4. Brad

BradMember

Threads:
    I have basically used everyone and I do have my favourite. Overall, I'd prefer to use Windows 7 as I feel it's the easiest to use and it was the easiest to get to grips with. Not only was it easy, but it was the OS which ran most of my favourite programs/games. I do enjoy using Windows 7 as well, but since it doesn't run the programs I use, I try to stay clear of it.

5. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    People love Windows XP but for me personally I love to use Windows 7. It is has some great design and will deliver a good performance. Windows 8 is good but only on Touch devices. It is crappy when you use it on non touch devices, this is why so many people hate it while others just love it.

6. Guru

GuruMember

Threads:
    I would have to say Windows 7. It had the least errors for me and was the most user friendly OS I've ever used. It also had loads of software and there was loads of support online for it. I have tried Windows 8 and its no where near as good as Windows 7 for me. XP follows closely behind Windows 7.

7. firestarian

firestarianMember

Threads:
    I still greatly enjoys Windows 7, it added onto Windows XP and made a stellar experience for a user. I don't plan on updating to 8 ever, but perhaps 9 if it is good, I will definitely wait awhile and let the bugs be worked out.

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well to be fair, Windows Vista is ok, as long as you don't subscribe to the automatic updates feature, because once you do, you will be downloading some buggy updates that will mess up your pc's looks and settings! I had to uninstall those faulty updates so that my pc can return back to normal.