Which mobile phone i should go for?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by himalipatel • Jan 1, 2014.

1. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    Should i go for Samsung galaxy s3 or micromax canvas 4? which one is the better phone?

2. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of Micromax, so I won't compare with the Samsung Galaxy S3. I would say the Samsung Galaxy S3 is a nice phone because it seems like most of my female friends have it and love it. It depends on what operating system do you prefer, otherwise, I would think both the IOS and Android OS are by far the most popular operating system out in the mobile market. The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is a nice phone too, and it's a power phone for those who can get a lot of things done.

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of the Micromax Canvas 4 until now either. I did a bit of research and it turns out that it's a phone developed in India. I think that the Canvas 4 has higher overall specifications than the S3 but they are from different generations. The Canvas 4 should be compared with the S4 and not the S3. However, if I would choose, I'd still go with the Galaxy S3. I look into brands when I purchase electronic gadgets.