Which movie do you consider to have a good soundtrack?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by 003 • May 26, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    For me, it's the 1945 Brief Encounter film. Its soundtrack is Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No. 2 played beautifully by Australian pianist Eilenn Joyce. You might want to watch the film (

) to hear the music. I think if it's your first to be listening to the music, it's best that it's coupled with something else like a film.

2. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    "Stand up guys" which was shown last year seem to have a very nice soundtrack. Its the firs time I've heard of better rendition of some classic song and some singers that actually plays locally but now produced their singles through this movie.

this is my fav part.

3. Ruth B.

Ruth B.Active Member

Threads:
    So many good ones! The music from the movie Medicine Man, The Last of the Mohicans, Braveheart, Rob Roy, Last Of The Dogmen, sll the Star Treks, The Last Samurai, Dances With Wolves, oh wow, the list goes on and on.

4. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One of my favourite movies of all times is "Barry Lyndon" by Stanley Kubrick. I have seen that movie at least a hundred times and find the soundtrack absolutely stunning. The way the music gives this unique movie so many different dimensions, is incredible. Some years ago I couldn't believe my luck when found a beautifully ornamented record with the entire soundtrack of the movie at a garage sale. I consider it as one of my biggest treasures. :)