Which movies that are coming are soon are you most anxious to see?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Kek • Aug 23, 2014.

1. Kek

KekActive Member

Threads:
    There are a few really good movies coming out shortly, and I want to know about your favourites. Boyhood will come to cinemas in my country in September, and I simply can't wait to see that one! If you've never heard of it, it's a film about growing up. It took 12 years to film, so it must be amazing!

Do you have any favourites among the unreleased films? Which ones and why? It would be great if you could provide a small description to go with it!

2. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    As of right now, there are no movies I am looking forward to seeing. This is the slow time of year for new movie releases anyways. The new movies will be coming out around Thanksgiving and Christmas time. The only one I can think of that will be coming out then will be Mocking Jay part 1. That is the third book of the Hunger Games series. I love those books and movies. The second movie was better than the first one.

3. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    Yap! Jerry Ferrara from Entourage is going to star in a movie about the life of boxer Arturo Gatti! That's going to be sick!
    Also curious about the James Brown movie, which I found out about right here in the forum.
    There's also been talks about a Mike Tyson movie staring Jamie Foxx, but not sure if that's going to even happen at this point...

4. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most of the movies don't sound interesting but I will be going to see Dolphin Tale 2. I'm a huge dolphin enthusiast and I liked the first one. Plus Morgan Freeman...enough said. I don't know what you consider soon. I really can't wait to see Careful What You Wish For. That's supposed to come out in October. I'm sure I wouldn't watch it if it didn't have Nick Jonas in it but it's really great to see him in a role that's atypical of him.

5. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I'm really looking forward to Interstellar, I really Christopher Nolan's films so I definitely have my hopes high on this one. I don't have a single clue on what the movie is about, I think it's some sort of time travel or space exploration movie which is really not the usual Nolan film I've expecting that's why I really wanted to see it. Hopefully it comes out soon.

6. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Definitely the movies I am more excited to watch our Mockingjay from the Hunger Games series and Fifty Shades of Grey!!! Those are both adapted from books that I've read, and even though I wasn't that big of a fan of Fifty Shades of Grey, I'm definitely intrigued by the trailer to watch it.

7. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    At this stage, I can't think of a single movie that I am hanging to see in the near future. But then I have to admit, that I haven't been reading all that much about new releases in recent times. I am going through a phase in my life where I am tired of new films, but rather spend my time watching Noir thrillers from the 1930-1940 era.

8. sthrngypsy

sthrngypsyActive Member

Threads:
    The ones I want to see I think are all out now - The Giver, If I Stay, and When the Game Stands Tall. I probably won't get to see them in the theater as I just simply can't afford it at this time. Oh well, maybe I will get to go on a date or something. I'd like to see the James Brown movie but will probably wait on that one until it comes out on DVD.

9. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    I have seen Get On Up and Let's Be Cops. They were both very good movies. I am not too familiar with James Brown, but it was a very good movie. I do feel that some parts were a little choppy. The movie didn't stay in order, but it was still good. Let's Be Cops was a funny movie. I really want to see No Good Deeds. I enjoy thrillers so I really want to see that. It will be good to see Idris Elba play a bad guy. I also want to see Addicted based on the Zane books.