which one is your favourite??

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by sharjeel • May 7, 2013.

1. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    hello guys,
    which one is your favourite romantic movie both of them Twilight eslipse oar Titanic?
    Eclipse Movie Twilight 3.

titanic.

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Uh, well, it's weird that you would compare Twilight to Titanic. Aside from starting with the letter T, these movies don't have anything in common. Well, Twilight could also be called a romantic movie but it's not a full fledged romance flick. So, if I'd have to choose which one is better, then it's Titanic by a wide margin. Twilight could never compare to it, even if you combine all the four movies.

3. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I also feel it is a bit strange to compare these two.
    I guess when it comes to a decision like this you can definitely admit that you are either a twilight person or a titanic person. I am definitely a titanic romance type of movie lover. I think that the titanic movie had so much more romance and depth to it rather than the more modern day movies like twilight.

4. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    It's a bit curious comparison. As pointed out by others, there aren't points in common between these films. However, the central plot is related to a love story that has extraordinary or unusual features. The drama dominates the script for these movies and characters belong to classes (or species) different. On the other hand, I think the comparison is unfair. Beyond that Titanic is a movie for the general public, over time the movie has become a classic of cinema. The Twlight Saga passed through this world unnoticed and only managed to move a teen audience in a couple of years. Definitely, I choose Titanic (even at the bottom of the deep sea). :confused:

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'd go with Titanic. I think James Cameron at least has a better sense of pacing and plot than whoever directed Twilight, and understandably so, since he or she probably has less experience. However, I did find Twilight at least enjoyable, and it was a good first movie to get the whole franchise rolling. I can't really say I enjoyed the sequels though.

6. danealegana

danealeganaActive Member

Threads:
    I hate both of those movies especially twilight.
    I dont know why I did not go to the hype that it has been advertised and loved by a lot of fanatics.

Probably the best romantic movie I have seen so far was Serendipity!
    No crap at all, pure story and can be believably a real life happening.

7. carclain

carclainNew Member

Threads:
    I can't stand either of them, but Titanic is better by far, DiCaprio is an excellent actor, even back then. This movie had a lot of meaning to it as well, it was the highest grossing movie of all time for awhile.

8. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    you are right twilight and titanic has no comparison asise from starting with word T,i pick that from this word but Twilight have a romantic story behind it.