Which one suits the best for a lean person?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by margarito • Mar 15, 2014.

1. margarito

margaritoMember

Threads:
    Hello guys,

I always have a confusion with the selection of jeans as I couldn't make out which kind suits my personality. There are few kinds like narrow-fit, inverted arc, wide yolk, no yolk, "V" shape, etc., and I don't understand which one to select. I'm basically a lean type personality and my height is just 5'6 and don't know which kind suits me the best. Can anyone suggest me with the best kind?

2. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    From a female perspective I'm just going to say, skinny jeans on men is not attractive. I'm sorry. I don't care who you are or how skinny you or even what your sexual preference may be. Skinny jeans on men is a no-go for me.

I think the biggest mistake men are making right now though, about jeans, is buying them TOO BIG. Baggy jeans are out. Baggy pants are out. Find something that fits you. It needs to have a good butt-factor (snug but not tight), and it needs to be long enough, but not dragging on the floor.

Straight leg or even slim style are fine, if you are short and slim. Boot cut might look bulky on you.

My best advice is to take a girl who is an honest friend with you to a department store, and try on a bunch of different styles until she gives you the thumb's up.