Which one you think is better?

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by kwstas • Mar 10, 2014.

1. kwstas

kwstasNew Member

Threads:
    which one you think its better smartphone(4.2 inch) or fablet(6inch phone)?

2. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You mean tablet right? :)

I think they have different functions, I find somewhat ridiculous that some people talk on the tablet with other people with no earpiece, so it's like they have a huge thing on the ear, it's our of proportion. A bigger screen is better for other things, but not to talk on the phone.

3. costin

costinActive Member

Threads:
    I haven`t tested so far the fablet, so I would go for the classical smartphone;)
    Sincerely, I don`t understand why a gadget has to be designed on 6-inch, when the biggest smartphone has a 5-inch display and the tiniest tablets start from a 7-inch display, it`s a little bit crowded on this market for another experiment

4. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    I would say smartphones. Tablets are not portable enough, nor are they powerful enough. I use a smartphone for stuff on the go, and a desktop PC for most things. I have never found tablets appealing at all. I mean they are better than nothing but I have no plans to get one.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never been a fan of tablets, because a desktop or laptop can do so much more than a tablet can, so I would go for the smartphones. I have seen people talking on their fablets and they indeed look awkward having that large gadget against their ear. Plus I don't like to carry bulky gadgets in my bag when I go out.

6. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08Active Member

Threads:
    I really do not like tablets that much. I prefer using a smartphone. It's lighter and it is with you where ever you go. With a tablet, you have to steady carry it and they are not as light as phones. The only thing that I really like about a tablet is that they have a bigger screen, but now they have phones with bigger screens.

7. sharpayvargas1

sharpayvargas1Member

Threads:
    I'd choose a smartphone. A big screen doesn't really matter to me. A tablets purpose to me is for games and entertainment purposes only. For practicality, no doubt, I'm with smartphones. Also, I believe, smartphones looks professional.

8. jmoriarty630

jmoriarty630Banned

Threads:
    A smartphone definitely, mostly because it's much easier to carry around. Also it has kind of the same specs, and 4.2 isn't that small at all. For me, the smart phone would work best personally.

9. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'd personally prefer the smaller phone because I already hate having to carry many things in my pocket as it is and the less bulky they are, the better it is for me. I guess it just would depend on your priorities. If you are someone who values screen size over portability then it might be best to get the bigger phone but I just need something that works so the small one is alright by me.

10. Trevorwilson131

Trevorwilson131New Member

Threads:
    I'd choose the tablet to be honest because I love watching movies and videos, and taking them with me is a big plus. Plus, you can read better on a bigger screen.

11. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I've been using the Galaxy Note 3 for several months now, which was once considered a "phablet", but I see it as my phone. I don't consider it a tablet at all to be honest. It's a generous size screen but not tablet-big. Plus there isn't a large bevel around the screen either, so the total size of the phone is still small and manageable. I don't have particularly enormous hands, and I am still able to hold it comfortably with one hand. It also comes with a built in adjustable keyboard, that you can shrink down and dock to either side of the screen, for people with smaller hands. So they don't need to be able to reach all the way across the screen with their thumbs. I would never go back to a smaller screen after using this. It's not only larger, but a higher resolution, making it super easy on the eyes. I've noticed much less eye strain and headaches when reading long passages of text on it, or playing games.

12. Frendminge

FrendmingeNew Member

Threads:
    I would say it all comes down to user preference. while fablet is good in many ways, as above user pointed out, good while reading and playing games but hard to carry in your pocket. I have used both and i find using 4.6inch more comfortable.