Which Online Payment Method Do You Prefer?

Discussion in Payment Methods started by pafjlh • Jan 6, 2015.

1. Xpence

XpenceNew Member

Threads:
    I prefer paypal or paying in bitcoins. You'll realise that most forex trading companies don't accept paypal which makes one to consider paying in bitcoins since wire transfers are very expensive. I usually use paypal when buying goods online, which is acceptable by many online stores. I like paypal because there is no transfer fee applied when you transfer funds to another paypal address.

2. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    Mine has been and always will be PayPal. Most stores accept it, it's trustworthy even though I have had problems in the past with it but out of Payza and Payoneer, Paypal always came out on top. Any sort of money I would be paid, has always had one payment method and that was PayPal.

3. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    With respect to making payment online I'm pretty sure PayPal is easily the best way to make such transactions. I am not comfortable if I have to let out my card details to make a payment for goods or services I order online. I feel it's easier to get scammed or defrauded if you use your card details online especially on websites that are not so popular.

4. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I use paypal, payza and Bitcoin. Since more merchants and people accept paypal I use paypal more than payza and bitcoin. I use payza where applicable. These days bitcoin is becoming a popular online payment system, thus I also use bitcoin.

5. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    PayPal will always be my preferred payment method especially for any online transactions. It is the easiest payment method as literally all you have to do is login. It is also one of the most secure ways to way and offers great protection for buyers. Considering how many places, even in real life now, offer PayPal as a payment method is just great

6. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I would have loved paying through PayPal but unfortunately we have only one way traffic. I mean we can receive funds in our PayPal account but it is drawn automatically to our bank accounts. I mostly pay thorough my debit/credit card and the gift cards which I receive from different websites I work for and deposit in my online wallets.

7. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I like paypal, but prefer to use Payza because I was make payments using payza. My country does not allow making payments via paypal.

8. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Totally agree with most of you guys. Paypal it is! My primary payment method is actually Paypal and I know there are plenty of payment methods out there but as far as I know, nothing beats Paypal. Their service is good, fast and convenient, not to mention that most of online facilities and transactions use Paypal. I have no complaints with Paypal and I've been using it in receiving payments online