Which online service do you use the most to buy things?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by daimashin • Aug 4, 2014.

1. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Haha shameless plugging aside, I agree. It is very well thought out, given that shipping cost is what ruins a lot of really great deals online. I don't know how I feel about the price going up, though. I feel like they're increasing their costs but not really adding or improving much to justify it...I'm not sure if we'll renew or not.

#21Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2016
  2. wvboarder

wvboarderMember

Threads:
    I like eBay and Amazon. Those are my main two I look at when I'm ordering stuff online. I especially like Amazon because they have the new vs. used option and they incorporate so many stores in one place online. I used to shop at individual stores online but it's kind of pointless in the end when everything I need is right there on Amazon. I like eBay too but I think it's a little bit past it's prime unless you're looking for something that is collectible or expensive that you can't really find anywhere else. I was a bug user when it was new but I've slowly lost most of my interest.

3. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08Active Member

Threads:
    I use both Ebay and Amazon because of the cheap prices. I only use Amazon to purchase electronics because I do not trust the electronic products on Ebay. I use Ebay for like phone charges or cases because they are a lot cheaper.

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I wasn't that much into online shopping before, but after trying a local online marketplace called Zalora here in our country, Philippines, I have now been a fan of online shopping. It's really convenient; you don't have to go to the mall and experience heavy traffic. With just one click, you could get the item of your choice which would be delivered right on your doorstep the next day. And what I like most about it is that there are a lot of available payment methods such as Cash on Delivery and Paypal.

5. AngelicDevilTel

AngelicDevilTelActive Member

Threads:
    Mainly I use Amazon for my shopping, its just so much easier and so much cheaper for me.
    With coupons and gift cards I can usually really rack up

I bought a few things from ebay; never had a problem with it, I just discovered Amazon and liked it better.
    I will buy stuff from a store's website if I can't find it anywhere else though

6. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It depends on what I'm buying. If it's used electronics, dvds, sometimes clothing or shoes, I'll often buy on eBay. I sometimes use Amazon for kitchen products/gadgets and supplements or beauty products. If it's handmade, I usually shop on Etsy.

7. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    Most of my shopping is done on Nomorerack. They have such good deals. If I want something specific, and they don't have it, I'll google it and get it from whatever the search results tell me. And then, if it isn't anything specific, I look around Listia or the game stop sites.

8. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't had a chance to use Nomorerack yet, but I do have the app. I love seeing their deals, they remind me of Overstock, back in the day. I've looked on Listia, but haven't signed up or used it yet. I've got a few other apps I haven't used yet, either, such as OfferUp and Krrb. Does anyone here use those?