Which Payment Option Is Better?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by sylvially Brant • Jul 27, 2015.

1. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I only use Paypal and is the one payment method I can recommend, aside of paying with credit card or direct bank transfer.

Some countries, mainly India, have diverse payment methods, which are available around the world but not necessarily popular. I have heard most of those cited here precisely through India-based merchants having trouble with Paypal, but my actual hosting provider is located in India and I'm paying with Paypal.

Would be worth asking to the support service/pre-sales inquiries to know if you can pay with this, Perhaps their payments methods stated on a web page have not been updated for a while.

2. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried using Epay before only Payza (and Paypal) so I'm not in the position to say which is the best option between the two. :)

However, now that I'm into Bitcoins and Payza is now allowing its account holders to receive and send Bitcoins, I'm kind of preferring Payza even over Paypal. With Payza I can transfer funds to my bank account within 24 hours unlike with Paypal where I have to wait for 2 to 4 days.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've used the older version of Payza and my funds were never held, and especially not for 6 months, but I admit I've never researched enough for other people's stories so it might be possible. The worst that happened for me was that I needed to withdraw my funds via check and I had to wait a month to get it and another few weeks to get it cashed into my own currency, but otherwise it wasn't that inconvenient nor worrying. Personally, I'd just go with them again if I had to choose between both.