Which popular Brand do you like most and why??

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Kam735 • Mar 30, 2013.

1. Kam735

Kam735Member

Threads:
    Today many brands are available but which brand do you like most and why???

Consider Two points given below.

It is comfortable to your body-language OR It is provide fancy and trendy looks.

#1Mar 30, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
  2. sweetseraph

sweetseraphNew Member

Threads:
    In clothes my favourite brand is United colors of benetton because they have trendy clothes for girls.In bags I like mango beacuse they have awesome collection of bags.For cosmetic products I like MAC, Lancome, Avon, Oriflame and Mabelline beacuse there quality of products are very nice and it does not harm my skin.

3. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite brand for clothes right now would have to be New York and Company. Many people it is an older woman type of brand but I can't help myself browsing their their blouses and blazars.
    I absolutely love the quality and the price is just fantastic. In makeup my favorite brands would have to be Estee Lauder, Chanel, Lancome and the list goes on because if I am putting something on my face then I want it to be as high quality as possible. That is extremely important to me.

4. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I'm a huge fan of the clothing line Zara. I love how their style can go from modern yet still look classic. The price of their line is not so bad either.

5. celinadesuza

celinadesuzaNew Member

Threads:
    For me popular brand Lives.

6. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    I have no idea of popular brands. Don't care it's brand as long as it fits me.

7. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Same here, I couldn't care less about brands. As long as I like it and looks good on me (or at least I create the false idea in my head that it does look good on me, while it really doesn't), I'll buy it. I actually prefer clothes that have no brand tags or logos at all.

8. Danblu

DanbluMember

Threads:
    My favorite brands to shop are H&M and Springfield. I like the variety of styles that H&M has to offer as well as their prices, they're cheap and the quality is actually good! Springfield is, however, a little more expensive all around, but have a lot of things making up for that such as discounts, store card, where you can save up to spend on your next visits, almost monthly promotions and sales and quality. So far these 2 have yet to let me down.

9. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I don't really have one, I just like what i like when i see it. If it looks good to me then i'm going to buy it. I see a lot of name branded and high priced clothing that looks hideous.

10. fourmatic

fourmaticMember

Threads:
    I prefer a good pair of levis and a RL Polo, Polo shirt. Classic and clean and not too expensive if you look for sales.

11. jhawkins408

jhawkins408New Member

Threads:
    I agree with most... the brand doesn't matter, it's the way it looks and fits. Plus, most of the stuff all comes from the same places anyways! But, if I had to choose I do love Urban Outfitters, Charlotte Russe, and Papaya. Mod Cloth always has really adorable spring dresses too!

12. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's hard to pick my favourite brand because each brand offers something different. I like the Japanese, American and Italian brands. A few examples for you - Engineered Garments, Post Overalls, Beams Plus, Sassafras and Aspesi.

13. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also don't go for a particular clothing brand. As long as it fits me and I look decent in it, then I will buy it. Although when it comes to shoes then I'm a bit biased, because I always think that the shoes would disintegrate quickly if it's not branded, lol. My favorite brand is Skechers.

14. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I love the Levi Jeans and I feel that particular brand is the very best and has been around for years and will always stay around. I feel the fit is nice and they last such a long time and is a good investment. I really don't know if there is another brand as good as they are in this day and time. I know there is some that try to come close but can't beat them.

15. nav0413

nav0413Member

Threads:
    As long as it will fit me in to fashion, then go. No matter what brand it is.

16. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I don't think brands right now hold the same meaning as they did back then. Now there are a lot of independent brands that are able to pop up since technology affords any individual to get into the market a lot easier than before. So I personally don't look at brands anymore when it comes to fashion, I just look at the quality and if it fits me. The only things where I still pay attention to brands are for shoes and for that I prefer Nike. I think their particular style of designs fit my own style very well.

17. samira1

samira1New Member

Threads:
    Well I purchase my all dresses online. My brand name is levies.

18. IcyFirefly

IcyFireflyActive Member

Threads:
    I am a petite person, and finding anything to fit me is a year long job in itself. I can't and don't want to follow any brand name. If it fit me and I am comfortable in it, it is good enough already :)

19. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    Right now I'm on a big Under Armor kick. I work out a lot and staying active. I just think they have the coolest designs shoes and apparel right now. As far as dress clothes go I'm very loyal to the Polo brand. A bit on the expensive side but they make really great stuff.

20. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I love the brands Forever 21 and Mango. I like the styles of their clothes, they are vey chic, cute, feminine, classy and trendy. They are not really that expensive, but they've got decent quality. I absolutely love shopping at these stores.