Which popular Brand do you like most and why??

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Kam735 • Mar 30, 2013.

1. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I honestly am not a brand-conscious person. I buy anything that I feel comfortable wearing and with a design that's to my liking. If I were to really choose, I'd go for Hangten and United Colors of Benetton. They've got comfy selections.

2. tipoywizard

tipoywizardActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer Levis or Wragler for clothing. For shoes I prefer Nike or Adidas. They are quite comfortable to my feet. I have no difficulty in finding the right size of shoes for me.

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't like name brands. The only way i'll fork over the higher price is if the others absolutely don't hold up and at the moment, I can't think of any that don't. I make a conscious effort to not be a part of the crowd in that way.. I feel silly choosing something for brand. It's meaningless to me..

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I enjoy Forever 21 because they are really cheap and not that bad quality, so you can get trendy stuff without being so sad you spent the money when they go out of trend. I also enjoy more expensive brands like Zara and Topshop, but as they cost a bit too much I will go there when there are sales and i usually get more classic pieces.