which screen protector?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by alexander2020 • Jul 18, 2014.

1. alexander2020

alexander2020New Member

Threads:
    Hey everyone, So I just bought an iphone 5s and I'm looking for a cheap screen protector, nothing fancy, Just something that can protect my screen without making my screen go unresponsive. And it should be easy to install too; really tired of the bubbles in wet screen protectors!!

2. markbravo

markbravoNew Member

Threads:
    I believe "Gearmaxx" is the product you're looking for!! its really easy to install and doesn't interfere with your screen in any way. The scratch resistant property is admirable as well. It has been a few months and I don't have a single scratch on my screen. And the best part is that its cheap compared to most screen protectors out there and they ship for free. here is a link :)

3. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most screen protectors are decent for smartphones today. They'll prevent scratches, even though they'll start to cloud and look beat up after enough use. The fact of the matter is that screen protectors are mostly unnecessary in higher end smartphones today. They're built with high quality, scratch and shatter resistant screens. I have an HTC One M7, and it doesn't have a screen protector. Hasn't scratched yet. Smudges are easy enough to wipe away, too.

People like them for peace of mind, but they aren't necessary.