Which Shoes Do You Wear?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by remnant • Aug 18, 2016.

1. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I usually restrict myself to leather shoes which are tough and hardy. I come from the tropics where its hot and it can be wet. The changing weather conditions and sometimes hot sun can make a dent on the longevity of other materials like rexin. I am currently wearing the Onell brand of leather shoes.

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't even remember the brands anymore, but I'm not one for caring, to be honest. Unless it's an unethical comoany. All of my shoes (and clothing) are animal friendly, so no leather etc. I've had most of them for years and they still look great, so they're all very durable, holding up very well through activity and varying Canadian weather ;)

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wear suede shoes, but only when I'm required to. I usually prefer to wear open toed slippers and sandals since it's more comfortable.

4. hades_leae

hades_leaeActive Member

Threads:
    I wear vans and also air force ones only. I used to wear jordans, but they are super expensive and I don't care too much about brand names as I did when I was in high school.

I like to wear shoes that have a decent design, and are cost friendly. Shoes don't just generally fall apart as some would claim. They talk like cheap shoes only last 3 or 4 wears and then they'll fall apart. I doubt that's ever the case. I love vans they are really comfortable, and not expensive.

5. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wear a mix of shoes, really. From cheap to expensive, to casual and formal etc etc. I like to have different ones for different occasions. But I seem to live in my brogues and flat pumps, not because I prefer them, but mainly for their comfort as I'm always running around for my offline work. I think if I drove, I'd very, very rarely wear flats.

6. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Right now I am wearing some $7 Airwalk sandals that I bought half off at Payless. They are so comfy and they are amazing. I was lucky to find them in my size. I wear a size 11, but some sandals are super narrow and I have to get a 12. It is so hard to find shoes for my huge feet at a great price. Payless always helps!

7. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I am a bit of a shoe snob because I like my shoes to last for years. I do not buy cheap discount store shoes, but usually go to Macy's or one of the stores that sell quality name brand shoes. If I purchase a pair of good leather shoes they will last me for years and I will save money in the long run. I have 3 pairs of summer sandals, and one of them I have been wearing for about 6 years now and still love them. They are comfortable and cute.

8. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    My picks for shoes are either old school Vans slip ons or Nike Air Force One. I find these shoes match whatever I wear because I only wear plains shirts and jeans. Aside from that, I feel comfortable wearing them and they last years for me. The minimum lifespan I had with these shoes are around 1 to 1 and a half years. One of my Vans even had its 4th birthday before I stopped wearing them.

9. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I usually wear rubber shoes or sneakers, since I dress casually most of the time. I wasn't really fond of leather shoes from the start, and I won't really buy one unless I'm required to wear one, like in school or for dress up days at work.

10. Belovedad

BelovedadActive Member

Threads:
    I usually wear leather shoes. For school, I go with something more casual.. so it's a mix between rubber and leather. For formal events, it's also leather. As for Brands, I like to wear Clarks, Nike and Reebok.

11. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    For formal activities, I wear my custom made leather shoes. Right now I am in Singapore on a tour so what I wear is Nike the reliable shoes for walking. My feet are somewhat relaxed and I can walk for long distances.

12. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    Depends on the occasion or mood. I usually wear a nice pair of sandals or flats for casual days. To be more comfortable I like to wear tennis shoes, prefer slip ons for easier wear. My favorite brand for shoes is vans so that's what I tend to buy.

13. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    I live in a tropical country so I wear two types of shoes, one for formal gathering/office attire (Leather or Suede), one for casual/rainy days (Running/Rubber).

14. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I wear the cheapest costing sneakers I can find. They usually last longer than the expensive brand. I once bought some 80-dollar shoes and in 3 months, they started to rip open from the bottom.

15. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    My shoes generally goes with my outfit and occasion. I prefer heels over flats and lightweights.

I am not particular about the brand but anything that pleases my eyes could get a place in my wardrobe.

16. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    My shoes has to be made of leather. I don't feel comfortable if I am on a shoe that is not of leather especially for work. I like the toughness of leather shoes and when polished they shine beautifully. For other casual shoes or wear I can go with any fine material that may not be leather

17. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    During the Winter, I wear boots (lots of snow here). But not those fancy-clinky-clanky ones with the heels, I like just regular soft boots with rubber bottoms that keep me from sliding all over the place. ;) But my first choice for shoes is definitely sandals. I'll even wear socks and sandals if weather permits. Again, I go for comfort. I stick to a certain kind that are made of foam rubber or at least rubber. I swear they are as comfortable as slippers. Here's an example of what I'm talking about. These are made by Isotoner:

Attached Files:

18. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I use to pay a lot of money for running shoes, but here in Florida they would just rot away,so these days I buy a cheaper kind of running shoe that is easy to replace after so long. You can still find name brand shoes today at cheaper prices though,and as you get older you get less style conscious as well.

19. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Well the good news is that the weather is finally turning around here and that means that I can start wearing my sandals again. If you want to talk about saving money, I have had my sandals forever and they are still going strong, and they still smell fine.

20. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Because of my profession, basically I live wearing social shoes all the time.

It's still kind of boring sometimes (because I love walking barefoot... I would live like this if I could), but with the time I got used to it and today I don't care anymore. :)

P.S: I like to wear sneakers too. ;)