Which Shoes Do You Wear?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by remnant • Aug 18, 2016.

1. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I bought sneakers Made In China from amazon.com that was soooo cheap I couldn't resist it; took a chance and it arrived. Held my breath a little and put it on.:) It fit, it's comfy and I like the colors too! Most of the time now I wear these cheap sneakers, flip flops that I got from Walmart just .98, lol and another Walmart in store rollback my favorite kind of sandals that has Velcro for the toes and straps, so comfy for you can make the front as wide as you like and the straps to hold it is also Velcro so you can make it as loose as you like. These sandal are about an inch and a quarter thick, light and very comfy. I love them and it cost only $3!!! What a savings I came across window shopping finding these sandals and wallets of my color just for $2!!!!! I love window shopping at Walmart for I find so much rollbacks and other goodies I need saving me so much money all the time. I came across a $3 slip on that's always pricey here in Hawaii, thick fancy flip flops which are 3" thick, has a lovely band to slip on and costed me only $3 too what a bargain I found at Sears one day window shopping too! I love flip flops.

2. christiana

christianaNew Member

Threads:
    I love to wear slipper in the summer and converse in the winter.

3. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I wear all kind of shoes according to occasion. Being a marketing professional, I wear formal leather shoes, being a sportsman I use sports shoes and while traveling for fun I do not hesitate walking in sandle or flipflop or Hawai Chappal as we call them. I have couple of cheaper sports shoes which I wear during my morning walks when it's raining and the walking paths are wet and muddy.

4. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    I like to wear sandals and flats over anything else. Though I like others to wear high heels and stilettos, but they're not my cup of tea. I cannot imagine myself in a hanging position for long.
    In rainy seasons, I wear palm shoes which helps to cover the feet from dirt.

5. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I have two pairs of ladies' leather shoes at the office and they're of the same brand which is known to be durable and comfortable though a bit more expensive than regular shoes. I've been using them at work for the past three years and it looks like they're going to last for more years. What I do is use flip flops or sandals when I travel to work and back to our home, I only wear the shoes when I get to the office and I take them off when I go home. For less formal events or when visiting relatives, I use a pair of doll shoes or flats. I also use sneakers when I have to do a lot of walking.

6. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    This is one area in which I am a bit more particular than most. My shoes have to be comfortable, so I have to shop around. It makes a difference when it comes to my back pain. I used to have a favorite brand and style, but they don't make them any more.

I wear gym shoes the most often for the everyday kind of stuff, and the last pair I bought was Sketcher's with memory foam insoles. They are very comfortable, but they didn't hold up as well as I expected them too. I thought Sketchers was a decent brand, but I wasn't too happy with the way the uppers seemed to lose their integrity rather quickly. The soles and the insoles were quite good, but I wish the rest was as good.

I am currently looking for some new ones, but I'm not really sure which brand they will be.