Which Tablets Are Best?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by eagle22 • Mar 26, 2014.

1. eagle22

eagle22Active Member

Threads:
    I am looking into getting a new tablet, but I am not sure which one is the best. Basically I am looking for one that can be somewhat both a tablet and a laptop. Because of that I have ruled the iPad out, I just don't see how it can be both. That leaves me with an Android based tablet or a Windows 8 based tablet. Have you guys had any experience with either?

2. pahagwl

pahagwlActive Member

Threads:
    I would recommend you to go for the 2013 edition of the Google Nexus 7 tablet. This tablet is, in my opinion, the best tablet in the market currently. This is due to the reason that it far exceeds your expectations on every front. It comes with a 1080p screen, a 5- megapixel shooter and a quad core processor along with 2 gigs of RAM. All these features come at a measly price of about 200$, which is a steal in my opinion.

3. Chia

ChiaMember

Threads:
    Google Nexus 7 is definitely the best and biggest bang for the buck imo. It has the specs as some more expensive models but is a lot cheaper.

4. Steve

SteveMember

Threads:
    Google Nexus 7 is a one-way road right now, i totally agree with the other guys. It has a great screen, speakers and i like the build quality of it.
    4.4.2 Android is the best at every incremental/full updates while it synchronizes between Google services and other devices flawlessly.

Also let's not forget about its market value, i think it starts around 190 euros (~210 USD). I would say go for it, but search the market first for some low price offers of this particular model, there are some great catches out there!

5. maxparker0

maxparker0Member

Threads:
    I agree here with everyone, at the moment, Google Nexus 7 is the best tablet out there, according to me if you were not to buy an iPhone. The Nexus brings the whole 'Pure' android experience which no other tablet can. Also, it's a google product and it has to be top-notch.

6. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I'd go for the Nexus 7, I mean like the iPad really, but the Nexus 7 just delivers more compared to the iPad, mainly because of the operating system. I prefer Android over IOS for so many reasons, I think both tablets are great but Nexus 7 is just more favorable in my opinion.

7. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    I would also say that the Samsung Tablets are good and will last for long. I have seen people buying tablets as cheap as $50 which you can be sure it will not finish four months when it can start developing some issues. I prefer to get something quality that lasts for a long time. I go for Samsung because I own one and over a year it is still good.