Which type of dresses looks beautiful on girls?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by FergusBelfast • Sep 16, 2013.

1. FergusBelfast

FergusBelfastNew Member

Threads:
    I am doing survey on girls outfit. So i want your opinion on girls outfit. Normally which type of dresses looks great on girls? Share you views on this post..:confused:

2. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMamaMember

Threads:
    I think it depends on who the girl is and what her physical features are like. If she is slender and long, then I think tight mermaid dresses look great. If it were someone who was shorter or curvier, maybe something that extenuates their curves. I think v-necks look great on plus-size women. It really all depends on what the woman looks like. :)

3. adamowens

adamowensNew Member

Threads:
    This choice will depend on girl's mood.

4. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    I love girls who wear sun dresses. I think women look beautiful in dresses with plenty of color. I think most people would dislike a girl's dress if it is very messy looking. I would just recommend wearing a plain sun dress.

5. yellowbird

yellowbirdMember

Threads:
    I agree. Some features of dresses accentuate physical traits better than others, so most women each have different preferences about what kind of dresses they like.

6. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I personally think that loose flow dresses with light colors look great on women rather they are long or short doesn't matter. Or maybe jean type dresses like deniem also look good.

7. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree that the type of dress will depend on the body type of the person wearing it. Any woman can look good in a dress that accentuates her best features. Wrap dresses look good on a variety of body types.

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It really depends on the girl's body type just like what the other member said, but I noticed that if a girl has a large bosom, then she shouldn't really wear low cut dresses or shirts, because it makes her look sleazy, while if a small-chested woman wears such clothing, it doesn't make her prone to being disrespected and she still looks decent wearing it.

9. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It depends on the girl, the body shape of the girl and the style of the dress. Not all clothes go with every body.

10. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    While i also think that it depends on the girl, i really like sun dresses, specially the ones with a lot of frills on the end, also i ain't big into shoulder-less ones. Sometimes, a sleek black dress also looks nice, specially if the girl is not tanned.

11. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    It depends on the girl. Women have different body shapes and what may looks stunning on one girl will look odd on another, and visa versa.