Which Type Of Headphone Is Best ?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Happyflowerlady • Apr 12, 2016.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The new earphones arrived, but I am still having a problem trying to get them to fit in the ears correctly. Apparently, sometimes, there is a left and right ear, and it has to go on just the right way.
    The ones that I have had before were simple to insert in my ear, and it didn't matter which ear they went into. These also have little tabs that are called "earhooks", but so far I haven't been able to figure out what part of the ear they hook onto.
    Once I can actually get them fitting in the ear, I will let everyone know how well I like the earphones. I really like that they are bluetooth and I don't have all of those nuisance cords that get tangled up all of the time.

2. CaptainOblivious

CaptainObliviousMember

Threads:
    If you haven't tried them yet, I would suggest looking at Xiaomi headphones. These are known as 'giant killers' for the simple reason that they give you massive bang for the buck. I'd suggest having a look and reading reviews. A distant second suggestion are a pair of Sennheiser headphones.

3. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The headphones that I got were in my price range (cheap!), and since I am only using them to listen to motivational and subliminal tapes at night, they don't have to be good quality. I finally got them working and they do the job just fine. I don't think that I would want to walk or do any kind of exercise with these because they don't seem to stay in my ears as well as some other ones I have used. However, they are lighterweight than using the over the ear headphones, and easy to chearge up when I need to do that.

4. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I prefer wrap around headphones that keep the earbud in my ear because I frequently go for long walks and ear buds just fall right out of my ears. I like to get wrap around Sony earbuds or ones from Phillips. I am not picky on brands. I just want something that will stay put!

5. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    Beats works for me. Been using this for years and i have no regrets. The sound quality is excellent which is really what's most important for me.