Which type of jeans?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Libragirl67 • Apr 16, 2013.

1. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    O.K. bell bottoms or skinny jeans? Which one do you think is an overall better look? Do you have a pair of either one?

2. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I love wearing skinny jeans. They go well with any top or blouse that I wear. They're perfect for my casual wear and sometimes even semi-formal events. Like I just throw in a blazer with skinny jeans and boots, it already looks semi-formal. :)

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Skinny jeans are not for my body type. All my jeans are straight leg, boot cut. This is the style that looks best on me. The look great with a blouse and a jacket or blazer. They can be dressy or dressed down.

4. Kam735

Kam735Member

Threads:
    I think... for girls skinny jeans give better look as compare to bell bottom. but if go for journey then i think bell bottom is good because it give relax and comfort.

5. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    I would say skinny jeans. I have not worn any bell bottoms for a long time.

6. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer skinny jeans or jeans that just have a straight leg.
    I used to like jeans that have a flare but now I just prefer skinny jeans because I rather took as slim as possible and this style helps me with that issue.

7. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I don't like skinny jeans much. I've never understood the appeal really. I much prefer bell bottom or boot cut, but they're so hard to find now because everyone is into skinny jeans.

8. nailnice

nailniceMember

Threads:
    bell bottoms. with high-heel shoes, classic and nice. it's a little conservative but won't make me feel embarrassed in public, I once liked jeans from vero moda. not bad.

9. samira1

samira1New Member

Threads:
    I would I like to wear skinny jeans. In this outfit I am feeling relax & comfortable.

10. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    before I like bell bottom jeans, and now I prefer to skinny jeans. The bell bottoms are more worn than skinny pants.

11. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer bell bottom jeans as compared to skinny jeans. It seems to me that skinny jeans are constricting when you wear it, and I certainly don't want to feel uncomfortable when wearing jeans, so I would prefer bell bottom jeans than skinny jeans.

12. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    I'd prefer skinny fit jeans for healthy people and bell bottoms for slimmer people. If you are seeking a good pair, I would suggest Levis or Lee Jeans because they have fascinating designs and colors.

13. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I love boot cut jeans for myself. I think they are nice and stylish and fits me perfect. I like the skinny jeans also because they are nice to wear with boots and will fit inside the boots without all the tugging. The boot cut jeans are nice to wear with heels and look very nice. High heels, but short heels, as well also.

14. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't seen many people that pull either of them off.. not in person anyway.

15. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Between thoes two, i would go with skinny jeans, but even then, i would prefer just a normal pair of jeans, i don't like wrapping my legs in something that doesn't let me move that much.

16. winnifred

winnifredMember

Threads:
    I prefer skinny jeans, of course because they make me look skinnier! I have not seen bell bottoms in a while.
    I love the colored skinny jeans, I think they really flatter and expand a woman's wardrobe.

I think it also depends on the body shape, too.

17. jitenrajput9

jitenrajput9New Member

Threads:
    Bell bottom jeans is now out of fashion. I am a manufacturer of denims in India so according to Indian and global market Bell bottom jeans is very low in demand in compare of skinny jeans. According to me today Lightweight and stretch denimsare in high demand. Mostly, skinny jeans are made by stretch denim fabrics and they are in very high demand today's lifestyle.

18. emmashopping

emmashoppingMember

Threads:
    According to fashion trend, i like to wear skinney jeans and usually i wear skinny jeans with shirts and shorts. But yes i have too much bell bottom jeans because sometime for travelling or picnic i like to wear bell bottom jeans because they give more comfy feeling.

19. marcfreund636

marcfreund636New Member

Threads:
    If you have thin skin then tight jagging gives a great look to you other wise Bel bottoms are also gives a great look ..

20. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I'm more on skinny jeans than bell bottom. I have few pairs of skinny jeans in different colors. I like how it fit my body. I look slimmer and taller in this jeans. I have one black skinny jeans that I always wear. I think it's my favorite. I can easily pair anything in it.