Which types of apparel do you like to buy online?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by vshah1585 • Mar 28, 2013.

1. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    I want to ask you people that which types of clothes you like to buy from any online shop?

2. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I love tops and jeans online. I get great deals with them plus I do love the fresh new styles I'm seeing on online stores. I don't have the time to go to the mall anyway so online shops are perfect!

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like to buy bras and underpants online because I've been through the awkward experience of buying undergarments in a store and having to pay a male cashier who lives in my neighborhood and has a crush on me, for bras and panties.
    It's unsettling to have a guy flirting with you and making small talk while he handles your unmentionables.
    I prefer to buy that stuff online now.

4. sweetseraph

sweetseraphNew Member

Threads:
    I like to buy trendy clothes,handbags and jewellery.I have very poor experience of buying make up products from online stores so i don't buy any make up products even I don.t prefer to buy shoes because many at times we are not sure what we will get will fit us or not.But I love online shopping . Whenever I am ideal I checkout the sites for online shopping.

5. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    As far as clothes there are not alot of items I will buy oline. I really prefer to try things on before I buy them. One size 5 to one designer may be a size 3 to another. Clothes fit differently on everyone. So I need to make sure it is what I want and it fits well first. Other then that, I will buy sandals or pumps online. I always have good luck with those. And for my boys, I have bought them jerseys and t-shirts online. You can't really go wrong with the fit on those. Once I did buy a night gown online. I was not worried about the fit because I bought it oversized anyway. It was just for wearing around the house. And I was happy with that purchase.

6. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I love to buy plain clothes online such as jeans and blazers and shirts and sportswear.
    I usually try to stay away from more fancy blouses and dresses because there are just some things that you want to fit perfectly on your body
    so therefore I like to try those things in the store in person.

7. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I always like buying t-shirts from a website called Threadless. They have some very good designs and good quality tees. They also have lots of promotions and discounts very often, making them much more affordable.

8. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't like to buy clothes online. I prefer to try my clothes on before buying. I am very particular about the way my clothes fit me. I need to see how well they look on me.

9. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    I want to thank all for your opinion. So many of you would like to try before buy. It's good but you should not worry while online shopping as online stores offers 30 days return.

10. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    If I'm buying online, I usually just buy tops and coats and also shoes, but never jeans. Jeans usually have different sizes and measurements, and usually what's size 10 on this online shop is not the same size 10 on the other. So I always want to try it to make sure it fits perfectly on me.

11. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I buy pretty much any type of clothing online. I prefer online, my city is small and seems every one shops at the same places. I like to be different and I find things online that no else even has. I don't too much worry about the fitting I can always send it back or just fix it myself.

12. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    I am more of jeans and tshirts so I always go on to those type of clothings. I only shop on clearance or outlet shops for me to grab a bargain.

13. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I buy most of my clothes online because it's usually cheaper and the clothes I like are quite hard to find in the shops. I would need to travel to the city to buy the clothes I like so it's easier to just buy online.

I like to buy clothes made in Europe or USA or Japan.

14. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I usually only buy shirts and T-shirts online because I don't really trust myself buying jeans and shoes online. I prefer to see myself wearing them first before I could truly decide when it comes to those items. Otherwise, everything else is pretty much okay for me to buy online. My most recent purchase was a pair of cheap sunglasses that I found on eBay.

15. delco

delcoMember

Threads:
    It's hard to say. I'd say t-shirts. I'm an odd size, a little to lanky and skinny, so some mediums fit me like a large and some smalls fit me like baby clothes. But I've had pretty good luck so far. I probably just wouldn't buy shoes online, I like to feel how they are on my feet, first.

16. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't bought any article of clothing or shoes online yet, since I prefer to do so at the malls so that I can fit them. Maybe if I see a good deal and the brand is what is usually buy in the malls, then I wold probably buy it, because I already know what size I am if I were to buy their products.

17. Bigntallapparel

BigntallapparelNew Member

Threads:
    I like to buy tees, fleece,bags and accessories.Its an easy way to buy from online store its time saving and updating.

18. Danblu

DanbluMember

Threads:
    Well I can't say much for myself as I don't much apparel online. My girlfriend though, does buy a lot of different things online from shoes to dresses, all sorts of jewelry like necklaces, rings and hairpin, occasionally she gets handbags as well although those are a little less frequent. It's very convenient and, although it can be tricky to buy without trying things on, it's very easy to grab things at a discount!

19. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    I will buy anything online! I am pretty good at being able to judge my size, and then adjust my order accordingly based on the cut of the garment. I have bought clothes, shoes, underwear...you name it, I've bought it online!

I just love the convenience of being able to sit in my house and shop, and then I love the excitement of getting the item delivered to my door!

20. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    Years ago, I used to purchase everything online. Now, I have a change of heart because of the way the clothes would fit me. I am always losing and gaining weight so it would be difficult to purchase pants, bras, or skirts. Since my weight is constantly changing I will only purchase dresses, leggings, and shirts online. The most weight I gain or lose is five pounds so matter what I will always be the same size in leggings, dresses, and shirts. I would have to try on the pants at the store to see if it will be a goof for fit if I gain or lose. My body is extremely complication, unfortunately.