Which types of apparel do you like to buy online?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by vshah1585 • Mar 28, 2013.

1. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I buy t-shirts online but I won't buy jeans and trousers online because my waist size goes up and down frequently and I am too lazy to package them up and send them back if they don' fit. :)

2. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I buy stuff that's hard to find locally or stuff that's on clearance at significantly lower prices than I would pay buying in person. It has to be worth it though; getting a $25 sweater for only $2.50 isn't a still if you have to $12 in shipping and handling charges.

Yikes! That would not be fun! I hope you're getting good deals and free shipping!

3. justbuyflowers

justbuyflowersNew Member

Threads:
    I like to buy tops, kurthies, handbags, dresses. It is easy to buy from online shopping because of time saving

4. celinadesuza

celinadesuzaNew Member

Threads:
    Online I like to purchase my all dresses footwear.

5. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    i love western types of clothes to wear so i like to buy western clothes like jeans, skirts, t-shirts, shorts and etc. I like jeans and t-shorts very much so i frequently do online shopping of it. sometimes i buy others types of clothes also.

6. SierraW23

SierraW23New Member

Threads:
    The items I typically buy online are dresses, vintage styled clothes, and shoes. A lot of stores contain the same kinds of dresses and that's not good when you have a special event, such as a birthday party. I shop online because there are a variety of stores to choose from and a guaranteed chance that someone will not show up to a party with the same outfit as me. Shoes are one of my addictions, so therefore I go online to find some of the most unique shoes I can find. I also shop online because many of the stores in my area contain the same items. I have to go all the way to the city to just find something different.

7. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    I love to buy designer styles online. I prefer purchasing designer styles online because there are always cheaper prices online than in stores. I recommend purchasing designer styles online, you will always find a bargain sale.