Which video game?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Libragirl67 • May 1, 2013.

1. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    If I was giving away one free video game and you had to pick from these choices which would it be?:confused:

Black Opps
    Dead Island
    Grand Theft Auto
    Ghost recon
    Silent Hill (game)

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'd probably pick Dead Island. Why? Because I have played the other games that you have listed there. I don't know if Dead Island is good though. I think I have seen some negative reviews about the game. Maybe you could give a better list of games next time too. Lol.

3. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I'd have to go with Black Ops and then give it to my son who is regretting selling his copy of it! I really don't play video games myself much anymore these days but I would think that Black Ops is the best one on the list.

4. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'd go with GTA, especially if it's the new one coming out. GTA always gives the most value for your money because you can play it even when you don't want to follow missions and just want to mess around instead. Also, there's lots of things to be discovered and cheats you can do to liven up the game.

5. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Black Opps! That game destroyed me. Haha I got really addicted on that one!

6. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    I have all the Silent Hill games, I don't really care about GTA anymore, and I'm not FPS-oriented anymore. So I guess I'll take Dead Island. Of course, I'd prefer if it were the new one coming out, but I'll take either one.

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm too lazy to use my brain to solve the puzzles and riddles in Silent Hill, and I'm very dependent on the walkthrough to be able to go further in the game, so I'd go for GTA instead. GTA requires no complicated thinking when playing the missions, and they are varied too, so you really won't get tired of playing it.

8. mbarrett

mbarrettNew Member

Threads:
    Those are all great games. I'd have to say either Dead Island or Grand Theft Auto. I've played a little Grand Theft Auto and a plethora of hours on Dead Island. Out of those two, Dead Island is the more fun game for me. Research the games your giving away and make the decision for yourself of which game you would most want to give away for someone else to enjoy.

9. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    What Grand Theft Auto are you talking about, the new one? Sure, that would be great!
    And which Silent Hill? Because if it's anything passed 4, i would prefer to just pass the entire deal.

10. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    Why? Origin was nice, if limited through to being ported from mobile. Homecoming was awesome, all things considered. I hated Shattered Memories because Harry is my favorite and I don't like him being dragged through the mud. And Downpour is very, very interesting... although Infant Immortality is definitely not a thing in this entry.

11. oracewx

oracewxNew Member

Threads:
    I would pick Black Ops cause I actually wanted to play that game out of all those that you listed. Been meaning to try some FPS game after playing MOBA game for so long.

12. Teddysean

TeddyseanNew Member

Threads:
    I'd have to say Ghost Recon. i haven't played it yet, but I've heard nothing but good about it, it seems like an awesome third person sci fi action shooter.

13. iRichard

iRichardMember

Threads:
    I would choose Black Ops. I love that game and I think it's addicting to play. I played Ghost Recon before and I thought it was kind of boring, and I think that Black Ops is a better game.

#13Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
  14. EdenSB

EdenSBActive Member

Threads:
    Black Ops - This is the one which would probably be the most popular. I don't like it much myself, but since you're giving a game away, you have to think of which is the most popular.

Dead Island - Not this one. I like this game personally, but a lot of people hate it.

Grand Theft Auto - This would be a good choice too. I would say that more people have already played it than Black Ops though, since it's been on sale cheap very often.

Ghost recon - Not a great choice in my opinion. Less popular than some of the other games and not great.

Silent Hill (game) - This might be a good choice, depending on what the tastes of the people are.

--

In the end, I'd suggest taking a poll of the people for wherever you give it away.

15. ReishiSpore

ReishiSporeMember

Threads:
    I already own most of those games so I would have to choose Dead Island. I have played Dead Island on the PC and it is really a fun game to play. The graphics are pretty cool too and the gameplay is awesome.

16. chriswild1122

chriswild1122New Member

Threads:
    I love the Silent Hill games! Truly terrifying and immersive - some of my favourites even though I put off playing Silent Hill 2 for like 3 years after purchasing it; I was too scared! Something about those awful nurses and those dark, dank, industrial looking buildings. No fun and yet I had a blast playing them upon completion.

17. liverr

liverrNew Member

Threads:
    I would probably choose silent hill because I've played GTA games plenty and know what to expect from them. I've watched the silent hill movies and really liked the story line and creepy vibe they give. I've heard the silent hill games try to replicate that feeling and are creative in how they try to scare you. Basically, I've heard good reviews for the silent hill games but enver played them and want to so i'd choose Silent Hill.