Which Websites For Black Friday Purchase Rebates?

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by overcast • Nov 1, 2017.

1. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    We are just getting closer to the black Friday. And there seems to be many companies giving the discount. And that means we have to check for which company to go for. I also see a lot of rebates and the discount websites out there. And I am not sure which discount website to go for. As there seems to be no comparison among them. So I have option between the ebates and the grabon or Groupon.

Which sites are good for the black friday rebates and purchases?

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Depending on where you live, Quidco, TopCashBack do good offers, but as ever you sometimes have to be quick in case the sites overload. I remember last year it happened to Quidco and people couldn't access the site to click through and get the cashback. They did extend the offers for some retailers due to the mishap and hopefully it won't happen again.

I recommend logging into your accounts early on so that when you come to checkout it will be quicker and less chance of the site crashing. Often if they see it was in your cart and saved they may still offer discounts if the site does crash.