Who couldn't resist the urge to shop today?

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Gin0710 • Nov 28, 2014.

1. Gin0710

Gin0710Active Member

Threads:
    Did anyone go shopping today? Did you fight the crowds or was it not so bad? I looked through the ads but I didn't go shopping. Well, I did have to go to the grocery store for certain items, but no shopping. I might go tomorrow but not sure if I have the balls to do it yet. Where did you go shopping? Was it worth it or was it a massive headache?

2. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    My family went out shopping for a few minor things here and there, but they avoided all the Black Friday chaos for the most part. They just hit up our local grocery stores and dollar stores for a few items. We were all so sick of turkey and all the Thanksgiving sides from yesterday, that we didn't eat any of the leftovers today, but instead made some batches of fried fish, along with some pasta dishes for a change of pace.

Me personally, I didn't leave the house. I've been meaning to take out all of my winter clothes from storage and wash everything properly first before I start wearing them, since they get that sort of moldy smell when they are in storage for several months. So today I did a ton of laundry, washing drying and ironing everything, as well as packing away all my warm weather clothes.