Who doesn't love free stuff?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Lilshorty8313 • Sep 28, 2012.

1. Lilshorty8313

Lilshorty8313New Member

Threads:
    Hey everyone,

Did you know that there are thousands of companies that give away free samples, shirts, cups, and lots of other things. I have gotten free jewelry with free shipping, free tumblers, free samples, free food, and a whole lot more. There are a few great websites out there that tell you exactly what you have to do and where you have to go to get them. It's awesome if you love free stuff. A couple places are freefrenzy.com and munchkin sandwich.com. It is that easy. Let me know if anyone knows any other ones.

2. fishyfinz

fishyfinzMember

Threads:
    Wow!!! This is crazy news. :) I wasn't aware that you can get free jewelry online. I love collecting pieces of jewelry and other accessories so this is a real breakthrough. Thanks a lot for this information, will check it out and also let you know if I come across similar sites.

3. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    Munchkin Sandwich looks great! I am bookmarking it right now. I'd like to hear what sites others have found. We can all use a little help these days. One site that I like is moneysavingmom.com. She not only has freebies, but also has the best store deals, coupons, frugal recipes, and other ways to stretch your budget.

4. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I have not heard of free stuff being given away lately. I wasn't really aware of jewelry being given out for free ever. I will check these site. Not that I care too much for material stuff. but it may be worth a look. Thanks.

5. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I wasn't aware of these sites for free stuff. I thought all of them were down but I am glad that there are some that give out nice products and I am all for free. My budget is so tight until I feel like it's a dried up lemon. So to be enlighten by free stuff that I can get is amazing. If anyone find out about more free stuff site I really would appreciate them letting me know about them.

#5Oct 7, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  6. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I like free stuff. I have received a few items over the past three years from companies that were giving away cups, shirts, hats, pens, jewelry, and etc. I think its a great way to give back to customers.

7. mslianne

mslianneNew Member

Threads:
    Wow that's pretty cool! I don't even know that. :D I really love free stuff so much. :) I will look for that one so that I can get one. :)

8. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    Wow.i have heard of several sites that offer, freebies but not free jewelry. Is the jewelry quality? Is there a special promo course for the free shipping? I would love to get involved with some free Thanks for the sites.

9. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I can always afford free! I'll have to check into the websites mentioned. So far, most of the ones that I have came accross I haven't been able to use because of where I live. We don't have many major stores around our small little town and the nearest city is quite a long drive away. But I'll keep trying! Thanks for the share, I am off to check 'em out now.

10. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    Everyone can afford free. That is the best site in the world with the right price. I will be checking out this one for the holiday comings and beyond. I think everyone can use something for free every day of the week. I love to receive free things in the mail and it makes me happy to go to the mail box on a regular basis.

11. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    I love free stuff. It's a great way to save some money and get what you need. Thank you for posting links to those sites! I'll be checking them every few days.

12. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    I don't think there is any person who don't like free stuff. Everybody wants or like to hear about those deals or stuffs in which they found that they can save some part of their money. Online sites have given us such facilities through we get daily deals and information about new stuff through mails.

13. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We all like free items. I have started making sure the free item is something I can use or someone in my family can use. It is not good to have things just sitting around just because you did not pay for them. Sometimes when I go to the goodwill store I see bags of stuff you can tell people got for free like company cups and just gave them to the second hand store.

14. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I have always loved free stuff and always will. I always take advantage of these opportunities and I try to let my friends know as well. Thank you very much for sharing with the forum because many people don't know about these options or advantages they offer us online!