WHo else is an ebay junkie?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by melissa • Aug 16, 2012.

1. nick87

nick87Active Member

Threads:
    Hi, I'm Nick, and I'm an ebayholic.

I've bought so many things off ebay, I love that site. I've bought things from my video camera to sports equipment to halloween costumes from there. I've gotten some great deals.

2. vjykmr89

vjykmr89Member

Threads:
    To become a successful ebay junkie, you will need:
    1) A Paypal account
    2) A credit card that gives you cashback (link this with your paypal account)
    3) A BCs account to receive a discount on everything you buy:

4) A lot of extra time
    5) Train yourself to be a fast typer so that you can bid in the last 15 seconds of each auction

3. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    I am both a buyer and a longtime seller on ebay. There are particular items I like to buy on ebay and have my searches bookmarked in my browser for quick searching. Ebay is indeed addicting but also helps me enjoy clothes, makeup and other things I cannot afford otherwise. It's a great way to be able to enjoy expensive name brands, but I am also careful of who I buy from and I try to make sure I am getting a good deal.

4. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    You could call me an ebay junkie too, but I also enjoy shopping and browsing at amazon for books, and other stores for health products, clothes, skincare products, etc. But yes, ebay is among the first I check to compare prices.

5. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    I wouldn't consider myself an eBay junkie, but I do really like it! Normally, when making purchases online, eBay is my go-to online store. With a few exceptions! Sometimes I can find cheaper textbooks online at online bookstores. Other than that, it's eBay all the way for me!

6. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Note, eBay is a great place to save money. For instance, I have saved tons of money with fast food combo deals. I have also probably saved money buying a double bass drum pedal online. Of course, I would also use Amazon, but deal with PayPal a lot so I would prefer eBay. Note, Amazon doesn't take PayPal.

Anyhow, has anyone else saved money online on musical equipment and food? Has anyone gotten bad deals?

7. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I used to go there and bid often just so that I will feel the adrenaline rush of winning something, so I buy things that I don't really need. Ebay is a bit addicitve and a money-drainer, so it would be best to not visit that site often in my case, since I end up buying small items that I tend to collect and I don't really use them, unless the one that I'm using suddenly breaks.

8. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like ebay.com for I can find hard to find things for a very good price. I window shop a lot whether online or in brick and mortar, for I love getting good prices and save money when I finally buy my things. Window shopping at ebay is fun when you can see all the different things on sale and sometimes the shipper is giving free shipping better yet!