Who Here Will Only Shop On One Site?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Jeanbean • Jul 12, 2016.

1. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I am not loyal to just one site while shopping online. I have actually three sites that I visit and buy from. They are all very well known sites. I am not comfortable with the other sites that usually come up.

2. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I find a lot of things on Amazon that are beyond cheap,like electronic gadgets and parts you could not find anywhere,and also I buy a lot of used books that are very nice for the price also. I think though Walmart.com is a very reliable and a safe place to shop online as well,and sometimes they have some really good deals on laptops which you could find nowhere else as far as the price goes. So I find these two online market places the best places to shop online overall, but there are many other places that sell niche items,that I do not think you could find on these two websites either.

3. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I would like to try many sites as possible as long as I know my purchases are protected, so that means that I won't limit my options to just shopping in only one site. I tend to search around for bargains and compare prices, so you won't see me being limited to shopping in only 1 site.

4. Belovedad

BelovedadActive Member

Threads:
    If Amazon shopping can be considered to be shopping from one site then I guess I fall in that section. I pay for subscriptions and stuff online also but I only shop from Amazon.

5. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I buy only from ebay. I have tried buying on Amazon, however, Amazon does not deliver to my home country. I have tried shopping on other site such as Aliexpress and Alibaba, however, when I compared the price, I found that ebay is relatively cheap.

6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    For me it's the product I'm wanting to buy that I go to trusted sites to shop first to window shop to check prices. Then if I don't find them in brick and mortar stores locally, I'll buy online. I buy from, ebay, etsy, amazon and retail sites and pick up at the stores. Got ebates.com so I check with ebates first then shop-too bad ebates doesn't have all the sites that I shop at.

7. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    I don't stick to just one site when it comes to online shopping. I always like to try new sites but that should have a good reputation. But at present, there are three sites from which I buy regularly. They are Amazon. Flipkart and eBay.