Who loves Amazon?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by dkramarczyk • Nov 7, 2012.

1. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon is great. They have a ton of discounts for all kinds of stuff. I primarily buy digital codes from them and everything has been great. I get my codes immediately as soon as my payments go through. I tend to buy from them PS Plus subscriptions every year during Black Friday because they are a lot cheaper.

2. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon can sometimes get a bad rap to a variety of reasons but it is the "go to" place for me when I want to buy things online because I've used then before and I haven't had an issue. One thing I like about Amazon is the variety of things they have on there. So many items and its interesting how they have so many third party sellers on the site but there are standards that they need to uphold so for the most part you're not going to find issues with dealing with them like you can more often on ebay.

3. vdenayb23

vdenayb23Member

Threads:
    I love amazon! My first source of shopping for anything besides food. I have never had any issues with anything I buy off there nor have I had to complain about any used items I have bought on there. I have bought lots of things off amazon over the last few months rings tablet, computer, hair extensions, a dress, a pair of earrings, nail supplies, wall decals, 2 phones an some more stuff amazon is number 1 in my book and always will be. Im a very loyal customer and I love their prices to.

4. kbroder9

kbroder9Member

Threads:
    I adore Amazon. I find myself drawn to that first before shopping online for anything. It's easy to search, has a huge variety in all shopping categories, and has reviews on anything. Plus, almost every time there's a sale price or another vendor has it listed for less. While no coupons or overall discounts like traditional retailers, the amount of options available to the consumer outweighs any negatives. Free shipping over $50 and Prime also offer great options for those who shop often. I wish they had a loyalty program!

5. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon is one of my favorites, maybe my actual favorite since I am able to earn so many gift cards for the site that pay for my purchases. I don't think there is any other store where that is a possibility. Amazon has such great deals too, I have found the best prices on dance ware there.

6. GenevB

GenevBActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I really like Amazon and all the things you can buy out there. At first I was a sceptic but after a while I got used to it and now every time I need to order something online, amazon is the first site I go look into. They are serious and you can find out there almost anything you want at a good price, they also offer great deals from time to time.

7. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    I love Amazon and shop there all of the time. I love how you can get a lot of deals on their products. I even buy the used items because they are in good condition. I would never know that it was a used item because the sellers keep it in great condition. I don't mind getting it used because I usually pay a penny for these items. I end up paying more in shipping and handling than I do for the product itself. The items I buy also come fast. There are times when some things take longer to come than others, but my items usually come on time.

8. kbroder9

kbroder9Member

Threads:
    LOVE AMAZON! It gets a little addicting really. Love the variety and you can usually get a really good deal. However, I recently bought a new, fancy suitcase from Kohl's and when compared it to everything at Amazon, was almost double as expensive. Love that you can usually get free shipping and that you can find things there that you can't at other retailers. I probably buy something on Amazon at least once a week, hope others like it just as much!

9. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    I don't love Amazon International Corporation, because it's not tangible and not alive, thus it cannot return any feelings to me. However, I do like using Amazon Corporation for buying ebooks and cheap stuff.

10. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    I worked for Amazon, well, in a BPO firm and so I can say from having a first hand experience with the company that Amazon is good, some little companies should learn from them, the person behind Amazon doesn't deal with mediocrity, that's why he's a billionaire :) would love to list some companies that should do better in CUSTOMER CARE but I won't, lol, I guess they are fine with ill-treating persons who work for them or buy from them. Let's see how well they'll do.

11. sthrngypsy

sthrngypsyActive Member

Threads:
    :LOVE! Especially the lightnihg deals around the holidays. The thing I hate about it is is my wish list is so freaking long - in my defense it has been going on since the year 2000. But I just clicked on "buy it all" and it came to almost $10,000. Ack! I do go and prune it periodically and a bunch of the books have gone down to a penny for used so...but it is still pretty bad I'm afraid.

12. Micheleteresa

MicheleteresaMember

Threads:
    I am a frequent amazon shopper.I have prime membership and I think its great! I shop both amazon and amazon.ca. often times I will find that identical items cost more on Amazon.ca but if it is a gift for a friend in Canada it is often more cost effective to buy from amazon.ca and have it shipped directly, instead of buying from amazon and having the item shipped to me and me then paying to send it to Canada.

13. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon is amazing, their site is just so user-friendly and their prices are amazing. Only unfortunate thing is their shipping, if you're outside the US/Canada or UK you can have a hard time with finding products that ship cheaply. Other than that I have no complaints, in addition to that their customer service is absolutely exceptional and one of the best I've dealt with over the years.

14. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have found that Amazon has sale prices as much as 75% off of the regular price, plus you get the Amazon warranty; and usually you can't do any better on ebay.
    When Amazon is selling the item for full price; you might find it cheaper used or refurbished on eBay, but you still do not get the 2-day free shipping (I have Prime), and you are totally dependant on the seller's word that the item is as described.
    I recently bought a bluetooth speaker for an ipad, and they were regularly $99, and on sale for $15, and free shipping, no tax. I received the speakers in 2 days, and the sound is awesome !

15. hayrake

hayrakeActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a long time user of amazon. My experience with them has always been good. Their shipping is fast, although not as fast as it was before they started using smart post. I love the product reviews on amazon. No matter if I choose to buy a product from another site or from a physical store I will look at the reviews on amazon first. I even ordered from amazon uk once and found that experience to be very worthwhile. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.